Does anyone have LastPass and use the S5 Finger Scanner with it? I'm thinking about picking up an unlocked one specifically for this feature and I'm wondering if it is worth it to upgrade from a HTC One M7. To me fingerprint scanners are the killer new features of the iPhone 6, S5, and Note 4... has anyone had any experiences good or bad with the S5 and applications?
    11-04-2014 10:52 AM
    I haven't used LastPass with my Samsung devices since I'm pretty much happy with the free options Norton's IdentitySafe offers (that others, like LastPass, charge for) but the latter doesn't support the fingerprint scanner like LastPass does.

I have used it, however, with the PayPal app for some purchases. I wish it'd automatically prompt you for authentication in your phone or tablet when you initiate a purchase on a browser, but alas, it doesn't.

Anyway, I digress. The point is it works. However, unlike the iPhone and iPads, you can only add 3 meager fingerprints to Samsung devices. Yup. Only three Maybe that's something for you to consider.
    11-04-2014 11:06 AM