How can I get my S5, that is stuck on Samsung account, to move past an invalid hard reset?

A

AC Question

S5 stuck on Samsung account invalid after hard reset

Here's the problem. I've updated to a new software on my Samsung S5. and it won't start up. I was suggested to do a hard reset or a factory reset. All went well until a screen comes with this : login to an Samsung account to prove that this device belongs to you.

Every time I login, it keep saying it's invalid. and Samsung inbox me to ask me to change my password.

I'm using the same exact account on my s4, no problem whatsoever. its been 4 days my S5 stuck on this screen! I need serious help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: S5 stuck on Samsung account invalid after hard reset

Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to log into your Samsung account on your computer browser with the same username and password?

Jamiekey 1

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: S5 stuck on Samsung account invalid after hard reset

Here's the problem. I've updated to a new software on my Samsung S5. and it won't start up. I was suggested to do a hard reset or a factory reset. All went well until a screen comes with this : login to an Samsung account to prove that this device belongs to you.

Every time I login, it keep saying it's invalid. and Samsung inbox me to ask me to change my password.

I'm using the same exact account on my s4, no problem whatsoever. its been 4 days my S5 stuck on this screen! I need serious help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89