connect when network quality improves problem and Facebook messenger connection suck

belal007

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
hey guys,

i suffered from connection to WIFI as it always disconnect and say ( connect when network quality improves), i searched over internet and read all solutions and i tried all below steps but it useless for me :( ...this problem happened with me in several router not speific router
my mobile updated with last update and i never make reboot for it
i tried:
1) forget my network and connect again and restart
2) delete all other wifi network
3) turn off smart switch ( when i made it off, mobile didn't go to connect through 3G and show it connect to WIFI but actually there is no internet connection :(
4)restart the router

i really need to solve it as i will travel and can;t pay charge to subscribe in Mobile network package and will depend on WIFI

on other side, there is another problem with me, it's facebook messenger, as it may appear orange message " waiting to connect" while all other application connect and work fine with me, this happened on 3G or Wifi and i updated to last version also:'(

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: wifi problem and Facebook messenger conenction suck

show it connect to WIFI but actually there is no internet connection :(
The other things can be due to several things each, but this is called a limited connection, and it's normal (a normal way of not working properly, anyway). You have two connections you need, a radio connection from the phone to the router (which you get) and a logical connection from the router to the internet (which you aren't getting). Again - that could be due to several things. See Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems.

belal007

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site

i had done several of steps in that threat and still not working :(
also i can't find wifi frequency in my S5 to make step 7

Maggie2016

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site

guys any help pleaseeeeeeeee

I have recently upgraded router from att, first few weeks works great, fast speed, now have been experiencing same problem for a week, every time I unplug or swith cable around works couple hours, then will lose wifi connection as well, samsun, ipad , iPhone, non are working, but Internet phone works, I wanted to buy signal extender, not sure if that helps! Maybe something is not compatible! Looking for more tips please!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87