S6 Active Missing Calls

lcbingman

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S6 Active with Android 5.1.1. I used to use a MicroCell because of poor reception in my house, but have since stopped using it since I can't seem to fix the issue. Anyway, I seem to be not receiving calls on a random basis. It's not that often and I can't attribute the problem to any one thing other than AT&T itself. For example, my phone has two to three bars of reception and I get a call from my boss asking me if I got a call from my work. My work called me just before he did and my phone was laying next to my bed the whole time.

It is very crucial that I have my phone available 24/7 for my job. AT&T has been known for network issues in my County. Sometimes I won't get emails for an hour, then when I hook onto a WiFi signal, 10 emails will show up.

I'm seriously considering switching to Verizon because of this and taking advantage of their current "we'll pay for you to switch to us" promotion. Before I make such a drastic change, has anyone else had issues like this on this phone in particular? Or is this most likely a network issue?

cajun456

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
It's probably AT&T. I normally have no problems at home with my service, but since before Christmas, we have had random network problems. We have a mix of Android and iPhone with the problem. Contact AT&T and complain about the service.

Posted via the Android Central App

lcbingman

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I should mention that my wife's iPhone 6 hasn't had near as many issues as my phone has had. But, she's had issues none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez