Default apps

BruceV18

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey! First post on here, been a galaxy user for awhile now, love the edge plus so far, but one annoying thing I've noticed is, whenever I choose to open with an application (selecting gallery from messages for example) whenever I choose something it automatically makes it the default app. My S5 always asked me if I wanted to make it default, or use it 'just once' did they get rid of this feature with the edge plus??

It is really annoying having to go into default apps and clearing it every time I attach a picture to a message... does anyone have a solution? I'm hoping this is just a little launch glitch and will be patched shortly...

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

nerdnificent

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I really hope so because this is really pissing me off now. I'm trying to set up all the functions and such on my newly activated Note 5 and this constant having to clear default apps is so tedious. I want to be given the option not to set it like I had on my LG G2 that I just switched from. I'm not very enthused about what another surprises will be in store for me as I try and set this thing up...