Android erractic battery drain and OS reinventing itsself

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody had experienced either erratic battery drain even though their daily routine is basically the same? One day the edge will just drop battery while you are staring at it and other days its does so well. Also the OS just seems to have a mind of its own sometime. I mean it will enable apps that I know are disabled all on its own. Apps I have turned off from using data show up in the list as consuming some amount of data. Its seems crazy to me and causes me to wish I had not gotten a android device.

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody had experienced either erratic battery drain even though their daily routine is basically the same? One day the edge will just drop battery while you are staring at it and other days its does so well. Also the OS just seems to have a mind of its own sometime. I mean it will enable apps that I know are disabled all on its own. Apps I have turned off from using data show up in the list as consuming some amount of data. Its seems crazy to me and causes me to wish I had not gotten a android device.
Battery drain happens due to continues use of screen data n cpu. Under setting battery u can chk which app is using how much battery.
Whn u disable app make sure delete there data & cache too. Unless u disable some app which is used by another app it will be started again as you have given permission for it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk