hiding messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

alliejay

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Ok y'all here's the situation. Now sometimes I'm a little investigator, I can't help it, even if I know I trust him. My BF and I were just getting up before he goes to work and he was on his phone and I look over and (my eyes aren't that bad) and I see through his fingers that he's texting with Jane or June or some name to that effect. And usually he only puts just the first name of people in his phone when he knows em well (he has all last names on the people he has professional relationships with.) And I said to him "who's Jane?" because sometimes he asks me who so n so is who I'm texting and I have nothing to hide to him so I explain who it is. And right when I ask that, he says "huh" then he pushes the little I guess "back" arrow on the bottom right of the center button. And I said "who's Jane?" and he's like "I don't even know a Jane" and I said "you were texting someone named Jane" and he says "no I wasn't" and he shows me the list of text messages and I see no one named Jane or June or anything of that nature. So I was like oops. So he went to the bathroom after that and he came out, got dressed for work, and I had to go to the bathroom after him real bad so I went in and he had forgotten his phone in there. So I looked at the contacts and there was no one named Jane or June. So I'm wondering.. what's the deal. I know my eyes don't deceive me that much

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately only he knows the true answer. There are apps that can hide things but we don't really dive into spying / prying into other peoples phones / business on the forums.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa