Getting a Hands on With the Galaxy S6 on Sunday. Any questions?

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Getting a Hands on With the Galaxy S6 on Sunday at a Samsung event. Any questions? Give me a list and Sunday I will go and do a write up and answer as much as I can.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Getting a Hands on With the Galaxy S6 on Sunday at a Samsung event. Any questions? Give me a list and Sunday I will go and do a write up and answer as much as I can.

What colors/storage will T-Mobile be getting in the EDGE variant? These are the things I need to know.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
So I have a real odd request that I know everybody else wants, but nobody will ask. What if the phone accidentally slips out of your hand (maybe a few times) and see how it does?

The one review from android authority about the glass over the camera lens cracking from being tipped over has me worried.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Color and storage options for the S6 Edge on Verizon. I really love my SD card storage for all my videos, music and pictures so i'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that Verizon gets the 128GB.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Available storage and prices for AT&T please? But if only one question can be asked for me please advise the pricing for the base models so we can all get our pocketbooks ready or maybe not get them ready.Thanks in advance for any and all information you can provide us with.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
1) What colors & storage configurations will be available with Evil Red?

2) Does the gold/platinum color phone look more gold or platinum?