How are the pre-orders going?

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Verizon, so pre-order day is tomorrow. I'm going to Edge Up into this device, but I still have 1 month remaining to hit the 50% (on the earlier Edge plan) on my existing device, so I'm probably going to wait it out and pick it up at the end of April so I don't have to give Verizon any more of my $$. Just wondering from ATT, Sprint and T-mob people how availability is going - are they still shipping without delay? I want the gold/platinum Edge 32GB, and I'm a little worried that version will be back-ordered as I'm sure there are many more of the black & white available.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Verizon, so pre-order day is tomorrow. I'm going to Edge Up into this device, but I still have 1 month remaining to hit the 50% (on the earlier Edge plan) on my existing device, so I'm probably going to wait it out and pick it up at the end of April so I don't have to give Verizon any more of my $$. Just wondering from ATT, Sprint and T-mob people how availability is going - are they still shipping without delay? I want the gold/platinum Edge 32GB, and I'm a little worried that version will be back-ordered as I'm sure there are many more of the black & white available.

PhoneArena published a rumor that pre-orders are well ahead of last year.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got back from the AT&T store (to check out the S6 in person), and the AT&T rep stated that they will have the S6 in the store next Friday (4/10), and should have plenty of 32/64/128GB versions with different colors. He said based on past sales history with the Samsung phones, I can probably come in on Friday and walk out with whatever version I wanted. Apparently, most customers at this store location buy iPhones. So, I'll probably not pre-order and will just try to pick one up next Friday. Can't wait!

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Preordered Verizon 32gb white at best buy today with the free charging pad...

Posted via the Android Central App

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 64GB black on the AT&T website and 30 minutes after I got an email saying it's in the process of being cancelled as their online ordering system is insistent that I have a past due balance and no rep I talked to can figure out way it thinks that when I don't have any balance period so I called up a local corporate store that's close to me, though it's a busy one, to make sure if I pre-ordered (again and late) I'd be ok and they said they would have plenty of 32 & 64 but if I wanted a 128GB it might be tighter but so far that hadn't come that close to filled the 128GB pre-orders.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got it. Playing with it now.

562934d5c8be749dcd9dea67e9318cad.jpg

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered a white 32 gb S6 Edge on Sprint. What carrier are all the ppl who are getting the phone prior to release date on? I'm jealous!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S5

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is shipping early. For the other carriers, I believe you have to wait until April 8th for shipping.

yaddam205

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today as well. Never had a Galaxy phone before. Not a huge fan of the physical home button, but the inclusion of the finger print reader offsets my qualm. The reader is also crazy fast.