04-16-2015 08:00 PM
122 ... 2345
tools
    I am so tired of all the negativity...

Is anyone that owns a s6 happy with the device

Pls lets see and hear some love

Posted via the Android Central App
    Got my AT&T s6 yesterday. Love it so far!
    scotty729 likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:06 AM
    Loving mine as well. It seems faster and smoother than the demo unit that I used on preorder day. Downloads are really fast and the device gets warms but barely be enough to notice. Still tweaking my device. So far, no issues.
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:11 AM
    As of yesterday, the best smartphone I've had, at least the best all around experience was my Sony Xperia Z3 ( insane battery life, great build and very good UI), followed very close OnePlus One (daily driver until yesterday). And with just 1 day of usage I can honestly say that the S6 edge is on par with the Sony Xperia Z3 on hand feeling and even more appealing, and so far I feel even better with the S6 edge having back all those nice and Unique Touchwiz features plus the IR sensor.

Samsung hit a homerun, those that are trying to just discredit this great phones, are simply other brands loyal fans and/or Samsung haters that won't even try this phone before complaining about it, haters will always hate.
    mhettrich likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:15 AM
    LOL at the folks claiming that any Samsung product doesn't lag..The S6 lags and the home page redraws on several occassion. Lag with Samsung is not a question of if but more a question of how much.
    There is a different between lag and animations.
    04-11-2015 10:09 AM
    Some are experiencing high battery drain from cell standby and possibly wifi and wifi calling.
    Likewise for AT&T customers as well... And they don't have wifi calling. Seems like a bug in the software.
    04-11-2015 10:36 AM
    Likewise for AT&T customers as well... And they don't have wifi calling. Seems like a bug in the software.
    I've been wondering if it's something related to 2.4 or 5Ghz frequencies, as I have T-Mobile and with VoLTE and Wifi calling off as I don't need them, plus Smart Network and Scanning Always Available also off, and since yesterday that I got my device, the battery life has been surprisingly very good, averaging over 5.25 hours of SoT in just 2 Full charges cycles. Both, my Office and Home Wifi routers are set to just 2.4ghz.
    04-11-2015 10:49 AM
    LOL at the folks claiming that any Samsung product doesn't lag..The S6 lags and the home page redraws on several occassion. Lag with Samsung is not a question of if but more a question of how much.
    My S6 is pretty snappy. No complaints .
    04-14-2015 02:06 PM
    I've been wondering if it's something related to 2.4 or 5Ghz frequencies, as I have T-Mobile and with VoLTE and Wifi calling off as I don't need them, plus Smart Network and Scanning Always Available also off, and since yesterday that I got my device, the battery life has been surprisingly very good, averaging over 5.25 hours of SoT in just 2 Full charges cycles. Both, my Office and Home Wifi routers are set to just 2.4ghz.
    Hmm interesting .. at home I am on my 5ghz .. maybe I should try my 2.4 network.
    04-14-2015 02:07 PM
    My S6 is pretty snappy. No complaints .
    Same here. Over a week in and I've only had a couple of instances of stutter or lag. Both times on the Play Store. Everything has been blazing fast and fluid.
    04-14-2015 02:09 PM
    All, let's stop going down the rabbit hole with fjd726. Responding just encouraging this user. Ignore the rants.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-14-2015 02:16 PM
    on my 3rd day with my Rogers S6 and loving it! Best phone ive ever owned, more than pleased and exceeded my expectations.
    jcp007 likes this.
    04-14-2015 02:23 PM
    Hmm interesting .. at home I am on my 5ghz .. maybe I should try my 2.4 network.
    Finally, somebody that may try this, please try it and let us know, I hope it's just that, good luck.
    04-14-2015 02:37 PM
    Haters gonna hate

Love it. No regrets
    04-14-2015 02:43 PM
    Really digging mine as well. AT&T as the carrier, no noticeable sounds of lag so far, battery life is doing extremely well (more so than I expected based on threads), and the new functionality gained as a result of moving from the M7 is killer. Very pleased with the purchase.

04-14-2015 02:51 PM
    All, let's stop going down the rabbit hole with fjd726. Responding just encouraging this user. Ignore the rants.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    What are you talking about.? Haven't posted anything in a while re this phone. There's many issues with this phone. All you have to do is read this forum. Seems many are reporting the same laggy issues with touch wiz. hardware is improved but touch wiz still a laggy mess. . You basically have to tinker the hell out of this device for it to run smoothly. Sounds like your just making excuses for it. I stand behind my initial opinion of this phone. Samsung just basically put lipstick on a pig.

Most threads on here are of people disabling this or that to get decent battery life and to try to get this running smoothly. Unfortunately touch wiz isn't there yet. It's laughable that even with 3 gigs of ram, is still has trouble with scrolling and crashing apps.
    04-14-2015 03:55 PM
    What are you talking about.? Haven't posted anything in a while re this phone. There's many issues with this phone. All you have to do is read this forum. Seems many are reporting the same laggy issues with touch wiz. hardware is improved but touch wiz still a laggy mess. . You basically have to tinker the hell out of this device for it to run smoothly. Sounds like your just making excuses for it. I stand behind my initial opinion of this phone. Samsung just basically put lipstick on a pig.

Most threads on here are of people disabling this or that to get decent battery life and to try to get this running smoothly. Unfortunately touch wiz isn't there yet. It's laughable that even with 3 gigs of ram, is still has trouble with scrolling and crashing apps.
    I've had none of the problems you describe. And I used to be 1 of the people that said I'll never use anything but iPhone.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-14-2015 04:03 PM
    I'm an extremely happy S6 Edge user. Forums are usually for people having issues or looking for solutions, not people raving about their good experiences.
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-14-2015 04:21 PM
    I think I got really lucky ,my GS6 hasn't any of the many problems mention, buttery smooth, flawless screen ,what can I say I must be lucky
    04-14-2015 06:52 PM
    I think most S6 will be very happy, even if the battery life leaves a little to be desired.

📐Welcome to the Dark. From the Note Edge.🍷
    04-14-2015 08:02 PM
    Very happy with mine.
    04-14-2015 08:24 PM
    I think most S6 will be very happy, even if the battery life leaves a little to be desired.

📐Welcome to the Dark. From the Note Edge.🍷
    This. As many flagships as I've owned the S6 has gotten the least amount of complaints I've ever seen as far as forums are concerned. Usually it's a madhouse after launch.

04-14-2015 09:16 PM
    I ordered both from tmobile and tried both out for a couple days each. I picked the s6 over the s6e because it just felt better in my hand. I can tell you for sure that the s6 screen was brighter then the s6e both phones had the brightness turned all the way up with the auto box unchecked and the s6 was much brighter then the s6e. I'm not sure why but it was easy to see the difference. I love my s6 64gb so far just wish I could turn the led off while charging lol not sure why they took that away.
    04-14-2015 11:20 PM
    The problem with forums is that you aren't going to hear as much reports from happy people. +1 AlphaVictor
    04-15-2015 05:33 AM
    Iv only had on problom with s6 it the cell standy 2nd phone same problem 32gb but other than that liking this galaxy alot.Coming from the s4 still own it tho and wish the sim cards were the same size still to.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    04-15-2015 06:00 AM
    I ordered both from tmobile and tried both out for a couple days each. I picked the s6 over the s6e because it just felt better in my hand. I can tell you for sure that the s6 screen was brighter then the s6e both phones had the brightness turned all the way up with the auto box unchecked and the s6 was much brighter then the s6e. I'm not sure why but it was easy to see the difference. I love my s6 64gb so far just wish I could turn the led off while charging lol not sure why they took that away.
    In sounds and notification dow at the bottom there is led indicater that turn led light off for charging

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    04-15-2015 06:01 AM
122 ... 2345