Has anyone else been having blue tooth connectivity issues?

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
For some reason my S6 won't stay connected to my car radio while I'm listening to Podcast or music. It'll work for a little bit then lose connection. It's definitely not my radio because my HTC M8 works fine on it.

Microsoft1080

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Have had stuttering while using multiple Bluetooth devices but not too much. Have android wear connected constantly so not sure if it will do it while connected to just a speaker.

Posted via the Android Central App

HYNK

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been having serious issues with my JayBird BlueBuds staying connected the past two days since I've had the GS6. Sometimes they disconnect every few minutes. Unpairing my Moto 360 seemed to fix the issue, or at least 90%. I honestly haven't paid enough attention to figure out the issue 100% because I've only used the headphones at the gym and I just wanted to get through my workouts. I should also add that I don't wear my Moto 360 to the gym so the watch wasn't connected when I was having the issue with my headphones disconnecting. I just reconnected the Moto 360 again and selected "USB debugging over bluetooth" in the Moto 360 app. I'll see how that works tomorrow. If this issue doesn't get ironed out, I'm returning the phone.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a sportswatch that is connected to the phone pretty much 24/7 and it's lost connection a few times on it's own but there seem to be more off issue with it reconnecting if I walk out of range of my phone.

I haven't tried hooking it up to my car yet.