S6 and Dolphin

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Dolphin now for some time on various phones. I received my S6 yesterday and am having extreme trouble with Dolphin. I can download and install Dolphin and Dolphin Jetpack but when I open Dolphin it comes up but when I try to add a URL to the quicklaunch page Dolphin freezes for a few seconds and then crashes. I've uninstalled and re-installed numerous times and it keeps on crashing.

Is anyone using Dolphin on the S6 successfully? If so, did you do anything different than just installing it and using it?

Right now I'm using Firefox and it works fine but I really like Dolphin for the quicklaunch page and because I end the app by double clicking the back button, whereas with Firefox and I haven't found a way to do that. With Firefox I can hit the home button but that doesn't close it, it just puts it into the background as a running app and when I open it again it is at the last page I was on and I hate that.

tide111

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I normally use Chrome, but I decided to try something different on my new galaxy6. I installed Dolphin without a problem, but I had the same problem as you when trying to add a URL to the quicklaunch page as well as other stability issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa