Capacitive button question

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
If you're playing a game on your s6, and you accidentally press the back capacitive button, does it disrupt your game? I know this used to be an issue on the s3, and also on a Note 8 I briefly had, but I haven't had a phone with capacitive buttons since then.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I will assume you're interested in the S6. Well the answer is yes and no. Some games do go back to the home screen like Ski Safari, and others like Age of Zombies don't. In Flight Control, it pauses the game and gives you an option to go back to the menu or keep playing.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I will assume you're interested in the S6. Well the answer is yes and no. Some games do go back to the home screen like Ski Safari, and others like Age of Zombies don't. In Flight Control, it pauses the game and gives you an option to go back to the menu or keep playing.

Thank you for responding. Yes, I'm interested in the GS6. It's on my short list for next phone.

That's a shame they still are keeping the capacitive buttons active while games are being played. Those buttons are the reason I returned my old GNote 8. I'm not a huge game player, but don't want to be interrupted when I actually do.

Thanks again.