Software update

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
same here, was trying to find what it is but not sure if what i was reading was right

Posted via the Android Central App

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is downloading now. Hopefully it's the day one update that T-Mobile and Sprint got along with the latest update that has been rolling out to Sprint and some of the European S6s.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
So far I've noticed a few changes. The recent apps drawer has a new animation. Seems quicker. Default texting app changed the color of one of the bubbles to blue. I'll update with whatever else I notice.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge

Attachments

• 463.jpg
    463.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 670

giodomin91

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
So far I've noticed a few changes. The recent apps drawer has a new animation. Seems quicker. Default texting app changed the color of one of the bubbles to blue. I'll update with whatever else I notice.

Posted via Galaxy S6 edge

Yeah I haven't noticed any other changes. It was a pretty significantly sized update so hopefully we get performance upgrades

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Things do seem a bit more snappy but so far I have noticed no UI changes other then what has been said already. I'm gonna try out the fingerprint sensor again to see if it got any improvements. 99% of the update was likely under the hood stuff to fix bugs and the over aggressive RAM management. Hopefully AT&T will have some sort of notice or change og up at some point, right now their website says there is still no update.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I just checked for an update, and don't have one right now. However, I think I already got that update (but not sure when). My messaging app's bubbles have the white/blue scheme already, and my version of AOS is 5.0.2.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just checked for an update, and don't have one right now. However, I think I already got that update (but not sure when). My messaging app's bubbles have the white/blue scheme already, and my version of AOS is 5.0.2.

If your build number matches what is listed in the screenshot above then you have it. Since it doesn't change the OS version number that is about the only way to tell.

Also, my fingerprint sensor is working even worse then before. It will now detect fingerprints 0% of the time and that is with a fresh set of fingerprints.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
If your build number matches what is listed in the screenshot above then you have it. Since it doesn't change the OS version number that is about the only way to tell.

Also, my fingerprint sensor is working even worse then before. It will now detect fingerprints 0% of the time and that is with a fresh set of fingerprints.

My build number does NOT match the one above ... see image below:

Screenshot_2015-05-13-10-26-27.png