Samsung wireless charger question

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung wireless charger on ebay, it seems 100% legit, packaging seems legit as well, but I'm always concerned with buying a fake product. here's where I have questions, I shut the phone off each night to charge, well it doesn't show the battery percentage as it is charging as I've seen in various youtube videos using this charger. should I see charging percentage and charging animation???

sent from my S6 using tapatalk

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
doesn't even show when I don't shut it down, but all seems fine otherwise, charges really well, and not like I paid $5 for it lol, it was $40, guess I'm thinking too much into it

n813ca

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Mine on a Samsung wireless charger doesn't show it either. I hope the charger is awesome for $40. Captain America?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine on a Samsung wireless charger doesn't show it either. I hope the charger is awesome for $40. Captain America?

If you get the Captain America, you'll need to order a USB and a wall plug unless you use the one from the OEM wireless charging pad.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
doesn't even show when I don't shut it down, but all seems fine otherwise, charges really well, and not like I paid $5 for it lol, it was $40, guess I'm thinking too much into it

Yeah dude, that's normal. Mine doesn't animate either. The green light on my works charger indicates that it's charging. If I want to check the battery percentage, I'll wake up the screen and take a look.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

no, this the regular Samsung disc, it included a 5' usb cable and adaptor however

Yeah dude, that's normal. Mine doesn't animate either. The green light on my works charger indicates that it's charging. If I want to check the battery percentage, I'll wake up the screen and take a look.

yeah, its no big deal really, just Ive noticed in youtube videos using the Samsung charger get animation and percentage, thought it was odd I didnt have it

how much of your charger on ebay
$40, here it is below

Genuine Samsung Wireless Qi Charging Pad for Samsungep PG920IBUGUS Universal S6 | eBay

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps you haven't heard... it's just a gimmick and not required. You should send it back and demand an immediate refund.

</sarcasm>

(humor based on Rene Ritchie wireless charging thread that is now locked)

Wai Kong Pang

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
When charging it light up blue colour. When the phone is fully charged it light up in green colour. And stop charging.