Why is my S6 overheating when I use the camera?

A

AC Question

my s6 overheating when i use camera

i have brought s6 its a good device but when i turn video recording its over heat
and the " phone it will say this device is very hot try again when cool down and then camera dont work"
after reading that i have ran to costumer care they have checked it and saying we cant give u a replacement and say they can only give replacement when the temperature is at 49c what shold i do!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my s6 overheating when i use camera

Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095

If that doesn't help, I'd contact Samsung again and try to talk to someone more senior. It should be unacceptable for your phone's video camera to malfunction due to excessive heat, regardless of the actual temperature it achieves.

Anil Kumar53

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site

thnx for ur replay i have gone to the shop where i have purchased the phone and they said ok we will try to get u replacement
now i have to w8

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

thnx for ur replay i have gone to the shop where i have purchased the phone and they said ok we will try to get u replacement
now i have to w8
Oh I was going to ask if the phone was not simply recording at 2160p, instead of 1080p, because at that level they usually last 4 minutes because of overheating.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk