Why is my S6's volume going crazy?

A

AC Question

why is my s6's volume going crazy

My phones volume button is not visibly stuck but the volume keeps increasing to max anyways. i can try to turn the volume off but as soon as i stop fighting it, it just goes straight to max. no lies, i have dropped my phone many times before but i have an otterbox case thats always on it (not right now, i removed it in case that was pressing the volume key) and i definitely did not drop it before this happened (in which case, it has been, for the last half hour). as of right now ive disabled all sounds in accessibility as to not be annoyed but please help me fix this 😬 i have tried restarting it and turning it off and on

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is my s6's volume going crazy

My phones volume button is not visibly stuck but the volume keeps increasing to max anyways. i can try to turn the volume off but as soon as i stop fighting it, it just goes straight to max. no lies, i have dropped my phone many times before but i have an otterbox case thats always on it (not right now, i removed it in case that was pressing the volume key) and i definitely did not drop it before this happened (in which case, it has been, for the last half hour). as of right now ive disabled all sounds in accessibility as to not be annoyed but please help me fix this ?????? i have tried restarting it and turning it off and on

Sounds like a contact issues inside the phone, aka solder point. You may want to take it in if you still have warranty.
Pretty sure it's hardware not software

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress