With android 7 wireless charging is now hit and miss.

mikefiori1

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
For the last two years, every morning the phone would be fully charged using a wireless charging pad. Maybe 4 or 5 times over 2 years it would be close but not fully charged. With android 7, 8 out of 10 days it's not even close. If a txt or email comes in while charging it seems it just stops. Have to pick up the phone and reestablish the wireless connection for it to start. How they could screw up a key feature like this is beyond me.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Sorry you're having charging problems. My S8+ actually charges a little faster, but others have also noted disconnected charging, there are some good threads here on the forum you might want to read over. I personally don't let my phone charge any longer than it takes to reach 100%. You also may have better luck with the newer wireless chargers as others have posted improved performance with those. Good luck with the phone.

I_didnt_do_it

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Make sure its sitting solidly against it. I've caught mine raised up slightly off the charger. Mine is the stand, and sometimes I don't quite get the bottom set flush to the stand, and that seems to cause delays and pauses sometimes. Also, try switching your cable and/or adapter, it may not be supplying sufficient power to your wireless charger.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch