Good Edge cases and screen protectors??

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving my Otterbox Symmetry case. About a week ago, my phone fell out of my pocket and fell about 2 ft to a hardwood floor. It landed face down and there wasn't a scratch or crack on it.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on? I love my Symmetry too! Mine fell out of my pocket at work when I was leaning over and It was in my uniform shirt pocket and I usually put it in my pants pocket. But at the time i was using my Samsung S Flip Cover and I have a HD Zagg and I thought i messed up the phone in one corner and my husband said no it's the screen protector. I saw a couple messed up spots and was so upset. But when he said no it's your screen protector I was like so happy. My protector messes up in my Spigen Slim Armor a little. I am back to my Symmetry I switch around. I like the Spigen cause of the kickstand.

I'm loving my Otterbox Symmetry case. About a week ago, my phone fell out of my pocket and fell about 2 ft to a hardwood floor. It landed face down and there wasn't a scratch or crack on it.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

Same happened to me except it slid off of the bar of my kitchen (elbow height) and landed face first on the tile floor. Probably one of the most cringing sounds ever, hearing that smack the tile floor flat on it's face... No cracks or scratches so the case worked! lol

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on? I love my Symmetry too! Mine fell out of my pocket at work when I was leaning over and It was in my uniform shirt pocket and I usually put it in my pants pocket. But at the time i was using my Samsung S Flip Cover and I have a HD Zagg and I thought i messed up the phone in one corner and my husband said no it's the screen protector. I saw a couple messed up spots and was so upset. But when he said no it's your screen protector I was like so happy. My protector messes up in my Spigen Slim Armor a little. I am back to my Symmetry I switch around. I like the Spigen cause of the kickstand.

No, I am one of those people that never use screen protectors on my devices. I just don't like them and really never needed them. My screens have always stayed in great condition without them.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I am using the tempered glass that comes with gold color and it fits great...I have installed a transparent case silicone with gold plated rim..no lifting from the edges of the tempered glass will post pics soon

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
What brand of tempered glass do you have?

I am using the tempered glass that comes with gold color and it fits great...I have installed a transparent case silicone with gold plated rim..no lifting from the edges of the tempered glass will post pics soon

Posted via my Awesome Lumia 950 , Beautiful S7 Edge Gold or Surface pro 4

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Do the sides of the Spigen peel up when using a case? They look mighty deep.

Follow up on the Spigen Curved Crystal protector after 10 days, edges are still staying down and the protector isn't lifting anywhere yet BUT I have to say it scratches much easier then I expected. I haven't used or treated my phone any different then the first month with no protector and had no scratches so apparently the Spigen Curved Crystal is quite soft and will scratch much easier.. Hope some good glass protectors come out soon..

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Follow up on the Spigen Curved Crystal protector after 10 days, edges are still staying down and the protector isn't lifting anywhere yet BUT I have to say it scratches much easier then I expected. I haven't used or treated my phone any different then the first month with no protector and had no scratches so apparently the Spigen Curved Crystal is quite soft and will scratch much easier.. Hope some good glass protectors come out soon..
I can definitely agree on this. Mine scratches WAY easier than I thought it would. Then again, it's been a few years since I last used a non glass protector so maybe this is normal?

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with a Symmetry having a good experience with their glass? If so, which one? Oh and which ones have not been working well with it?

FredtheWhale

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I bought the spigen hd shield and crystal shell case. The two conflict daily. The sides of the screen protector constantly separate from my phone and I have to continuously smooth it down. It's very frustrating.