S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I'd be OK with that. But the fact the tracking site didn't say anything is at least a little bit aggravating. Usually UPS will have an inclement weather warning in the tracker.

Posted via the Android Central App

Playing a little fast and loose with the definition of "fact":

Capture.JPG

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
It would be pretty great if my husband had to wait an extra day like me. He's already rubbed it into my face he gets his today.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, I should have mine by tomorrow evening at the latest, left Memphis this morning via UPS after hanging out for 16 hours in the facility

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
It would be pretty great if my husband had to wait an extra day like me. He's already rubbed it into my face he gets his today.

Maybe you could step out when the driver arrives and his could have a "delay" too. LMAO

cdjohnson25

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
For those that set their package to be picked up at the UPS customer center instead of being delivered, has it been ready as soon as they open on delivery day? Or did it take a little longer.
I changed my shipment to the UPS Store down the street from my office so I could go pick it up there (instead of letting them drop it off at home and have my kids open it up after school and start messing with it!)

It did not change my delivery date of today.

But, I still have not received notice that it is available for pick up.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I changed my shipment to the UPS Store down the street from my office so I could go pick it up there (instead of letting them drop it off at home and have my kids open it up after school and start messing with it!)

It did not change my delivery date of today.

But, I still have not received notice that it is available for pick up.

yeah i don't think it does at their locations... and a know the website is just estimating.... but when i went to change from my house to directly to my office it went from thursday to friday so i didn't proceed with that...

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Maybe you could step out when the driver arrives and his could have a "delay" too. LMAO

I wouldn't get away with it. The driver delivers all packages then goes to my husband's work and picks up all their packages (they use FedEx 2 day shipping for their products) so he would end up giving it to him

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
did you do the s2 promotion, if so did you get any sort of confirmation, or just that it is being reviewed?
Question was meant for walkman

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Luckily, my package made out out of Memphis and all the way to Honolulu yesterday. Still on schedule for delivery today. Assuming it will bounce from Honolulu to Maui this morning and be at my house this afternoon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez