08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 7172737475 ...
tools
    ordered 3/1 , order changed from processing to shipped today around 10am.......

Just got email from UPS my shipment will be here between 12:45 - 4:45 on wed from Memphis
    03-07-2016 09:54 PM
    I got ground but and my estimated delivery is tomorrow. Which i think is better than if they did 2 day and didn't ship it till wednesday
    But with Ground, even if it is estimated for the next business day there is no guarantee that you will get it on that day. You could get it next week and it will still be ok. You seem pretty close to the warehouse regardless, so in your case I don't think the shipping method would effect you much
    03-07-2016 09:54 PM
    How about on the site?
    The site doesn't even show the 3/11 date, it just says "The Order is currently being processed. Please check back later".
    After enduring the endless wait for the BB Priv since November, I jumped ship after I saw the Gear S2 offer. I thought all orders were up to date til the 26th? WHY ME
    03-07-2016 09:55 PM
    But with Ground, even if it is estimated for the next business day there is no guarantee that you will get it on that day. You could get it next week and it will still be ok. You seem pretty close to the warehouse regardless, so in your case I don't think the shipping method would effect you much
    I thought with ground, UPS would adhere to their usual delivery estimates that they have on their site. And yea for me, the warehouse they are shipping from is 30 mins away. I wish they would of just let me come and pick it up from there today.

EDIT: This is the map I was speaking about

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-ups-ground-map.gif
    Colchicine and Thablackguy like this.
    03-07-2016 09:57 PM
    My app changed to today's date. Online all days the 11th. So looks like the app updates first.
    Too bad I don't have a Verizon acct yet.. Guess I'm just going to have to be surprised when I get a notice that there's a package for me in my building lobby. I was looking forward to the nonstop tracking of our phones. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 09:59 PM
    According to the DPRK, there is only one Korea. Which of course is best Korea.
    I was just clarifying for all the capitalist pigs.

UPS is pretty good about getting packages delivered on the estimated day. They like to get packages out of its system as quickly as possible.

The site doesn't even show the 3/11 date, it just says "The Order is currently being processed. Please check back later".
    After enduring the endless wait for the BB Priv since November, I jumped ship after I saw the Gear S2 offer. I thought all orders were up to date til the 26th? WHY ME
    If the site still shows your order is being processed, I'd wait until afternoon tomorrow before starting to panic.

On an infuriating note:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...on-models.html

WTH Verizon!
    03-07-2016 10:03 PM
    Might take you a tiny bit longer because you are a brand new customer. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
    Aaaahhh *mind exploding*

JK ... you remind me of my middle school crush Kim Wan Jung - class clown...Oh wait - nevermind, he was from South Korea

03-07-2016 10:05 PM
    So I just noticed that my account was charged for the taxes on the phone a couple of hours ago, and the Verizon app now shows my ship date as 3/7/16. I'm assuming a shipping label is now made and hopefully it'll be shipped out tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
    xocomaox likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:06 PM
    Verizon has still not allowed Samsung Pay? I'd be able to get the free Samsung wireless charger in the nick of time if they did.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-07-2016 10:09 PM
    Aaaahhh *mind exploding*

JK ... you remind me of my middle school crush Kim Wan Jung - class clown...Oh wait - nevermind, he was from South Korea

He's no true Kim! Wanna know why blood is red? Because communism is the way humans were meant to govern!
    03-07-2016 10:11 PM
    Verizon has still not allowed Samsung Pay? I'd be able to get the free Samsung wireless charger in the nick of time if they did.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Probably get something better later anyway. Offer for a free Level U headset ended a week ago.
    03-07-2016 10:11 PM
    I do not. I probably won't until the phones arrive it sounds like.
    Yeah same here... If you're bored and your BP is low, try calling the Verizon CS and ask them abt your order. They are so confused without an account to populate. Lol and even though they can't get their story straight, at least they're friendly. Hey, it's not their fault. They're just the worker bees. I just banking on the "better network" for my area.

03-07-2016 10:12 PM
    Pre oredered on the 23rd round 1 pm. Est.....says shipped on the 7th from Memphis but hasn't updated since. Says in transit. Anyone else have this issue? Btw I'm in Cincinnati so would've thought pa would be closer. Weird
    03-07-2016 10:12 PM
    Yeah same here... If you're bored and your BP is low, try calling the Verizon CS and ask them abt your order. They are so confused without an account to populate. Lol and even though they can't get their story straight, at least they're friendly. Hey, it's not their fault. They're just the worker bees. I just banking on the "better network" for my area.

Sadly, most of those bees couldn't tell honey from a puddle of pee on the ground.

Pre oredered on the 23rd round 1 pm. Est.....says shipped on the 7th from Memphis but hasn't updated since. Says in transit. Anyone else have this issue? Btw I'm in Cincinnati so would've thought pa would be closer. Weird
    Same here. But it shows that's been picked up, etc. so I'm sure it's actually in transit to my location.

Edit: Hm... can't say p, i, double s.
    03-07-2016 10:14 PM
    Im also hoping I can reserve an s2. Good luck to all. I actually got my imei number but was unable to obtain the Mac address. Hopefully they honor it for all haw.com buyers.
    03-07-2016 10:15 PM
    I placed my order Sat 3/5 over the phone for an S7 Edge in gold (an upgrade from an S6 Edge..at the same time I also changed to the Verizon plan from my old plan).

On Saturday (and even now) for the Seattle area..when I go online pretending I'm a new customer.. it says in bright red there's a deliver by date of 3/11 for the black or gold phones, and 3/31 for silver. However my order status now says "processing" and an expected ship by date of 3/11.

Not happy at all! I want it by Friday.. it's advertised online and I discussed it with the agent. Now I suppose I'll have to call and argue.
    You'll have the gold by Friday. They have until Wednesday to ship two day or Thursday for next day. No need to call right now
    Glad I waited... got a notification my credit card was charged about 20 minutes ago, and now the order status page on my phone says the ship date is 3/7! I have no tracking number though..and I doubt it actually shipped today, but it's progress.. at this rate I ought to receive it before Friday.
    Colchicine and KimJongOMG like this.
    03-07-2016 10:18 PM
    I can't wait. Got this htc m8 so ready to go.....also hopefully can snag an s2....hopefully they honor all vzw.com buyers..
    03-07-2016 10:19 PM
    I was just clarifying for all the capitalist pigs.
    S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-ftmnp37.jpg
    ClintRo and kstout2013 like this.
    03-07-2016 10:24 PM
    Glad I waited... got a notification my credit card was charged about 20 minutes ago, and now the order status page on my phone says the ship date is 3/7! I have no tracking number though..and I doubt it actually shipped today, but it's progress.. at this rate I ought to receive it before Friday.
    Congrats! If I knew you would listen so well, I would've told you to cancel your order because something is definitely wrong! I kid.
    SEAKevin likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:24 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FTmnP37.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	219063
    Bet that had Samsung electronics inside. If it was a Nexus device, it would've gotten its updates promptly and wouldn't have problems like that.
    03-07-2016 10:25 PM
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 03/08/2016, By End of Day. From UPS. Games on!!! Told my wife she can't leave the house when I go golf. Now I need a case
    KimJongOMG and sangs like this.
    03-07-2016 10:27 PM
    Ahh exciting --- still waiting for shipping date to change (still says ship by 3/11) on "check status" page!!

(Ordered online 2/27 black and titanium S7 Edges to the east coast)

Which part of the country are you??

Tennessee

03-07-2016 10:28 PM
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Tuesday, 03/08/2016, By End of Day. From UPS. Games on!!! Told my wife she can't leave the house when I go golf. Now I need a case
    inb4 wife was in the shower when the delivery guy showed up and I shot a 110 on the course today rage post.

I have a Spigen Neo Hybrid sitting next to me for when my phone arrives. Love Spigen cases.
    Colchicine likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:28 PM
    Just went and checked ups website and mine still says origin scan but delivery date unavailable....says in transit though.???
    03-07-2016 10:32 PM
    Verizon has allowed samsung pay for quite some time time now.
    ClintRo likes this.
    03-07-2016 10:34 PM
3,541 ... 7172737475 ...