S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
For those who are showing ship date of 3/11, You'll receive it on or by that date. There is a chance a few could ship on the 11th which is why Verizon puts ship by 3/11/2016.

We'll all know for sure starting Tuesday next week.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
For those who are showing ship date of 3/11, You'll receive it on or by that date. There is a chance a few could ship on the 11th which is why Verizon puts ship by 3/11/2016.

We'll all know for sure starting Tuesday next week.

When I view it in my orders it gives me this date 3/11 when I view it in the app it gives me the 150 year old date. So what one do I go by?

Posted via the Android Central App

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just called Verizon CS and on the 29th I was forced to do my Device payment plan upgrade over the phone because they claimed mine was an early upgrade so it couldn't be done on the internet, which I tried and only full retail price showed up. I called tonight because I told them about the gear s2 only being available for free if you do the DPP online. Well I was on hold for a long time, guy seemed very informative and he claims that if you ordered through CS you will still be eligible that it is not online only. Same goes for paying full retail online, you will be eligible. I said well it seems like it says online only everywhere and he said no I read into all the program details and you will get it for free....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
This is checking from my cell

I do not see a date on that screen for my order..
If I try to check just through the desktop or mobile site, I don't have a date either. The only way I get a date is to go to the confirmation email from Verizon, and under the first paragraph follow the link that says "check order status". That's where the 3/11 ship date is for me on both my orders.
Yes, the only reference I have to a ship date is on the original confirmation email I was sent on the day of ordering.

I'm not worried, just perplexed that everyone else sees a date.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
When I view it in my orders it gives me this date 3/11 when I view it in the app it gives me the 150 year old date. So what one do I go by?

If it shows 1858 or something in the past..

It means your getting an iPhone on a 10 yr contract, $80 upgrade fee and and big ol Verizon logo stamp on your screen.

Good luck!

rockhprs1979

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
this is getting out of control. all the other carriers shipped theirs and VZW is just holding back. This really irritating millions and millions of customers. I order on the 23rd and have a ship date of 3/11. When I pre ordered my note 4 it came early by almost a week.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
If it shows 1858 or something in the past..

It means your getting an iPhone on a 10 yr contract, $80 upgrade fee and and big ol Verizon logo stamp on your screen.

Good luck!

Damn I fought with with Verizon and they give me an iPhone gahhhhhhh karma sold my soul to the devil. Lol

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think that's unnecessary. People are excited about getting their devices while other carriers are sending them out almost two weeks early.

I'm super excited about getting my device like everyone else, but our lives will be no different because we got a phone a week or two later than others. ShinyTop is just having some fun and laughing at our little community for getting so worked up over nothing.

DJYoshi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Preorder's for s7 edge on Verizon report here

I ordered mine at 6:55 am central on 02/23 and it still says "processing".

Grrrrrrr...

At least my microSD card came in today from Amazon.

I put my order in around 8:15AM that day and it's still processing.
The ship date flips between 3/11 & 3/30

I spoke with Verizon when I saw it change to 3/30 and the person said that they didn't receive a shortage notice so it should ship out on 3/11.... guess we're not getting them early

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered today and am very pumped. I had a extremely hard time selling my galaxy s6. I think I remember seeing this answer but don't wanna scroll thru it all again....was the option for the watch or VR done during pre-ordering or do you go onto the Samsung site when you get your phone and choose then?

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Correct, you have to wait until you receive the phone and then goto the Samsung promo sight and register your phone for the promo gifts by entering your IMEI, MAC address and personal info then wait 4-6 weeks to arrive.......