S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
How do you change to no signature required from within the app? I do not see this option. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The "no signature" has to be done through UPS... you have to register for My Choice on the UPS web site and it allows you certain variables to change your incoming packages... like waiving the signature requirement(at your own peril) or like I changed my shipping time tomorrow to a 2 hour window between 1245 and 245 instead of having to wait for it all day to come at random time.....

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My tracking status hasn't been updated in the last 18 hours. I'm not scheduled to get my phone until tomorrow. I'm kind of irritated that Verizon didn't allow me the option to overnight the phone. I have the patience of a two year old.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The "no signature" has to be done through UPS... you have to register for My Choice on the UPS web site and it allows you certain variables to change your incoming packages... like waiving the signature requirement(at your own peril) or like I changed my shipping time tomorrow to a 2 hour window between 1245 and 245 instead of having to wait for it all day to come at random time.....

Thanks. Geez it says will work for future deliveries. So I'm assuming ill still have to be there to sign this package. Smh.

Colchicine

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I got a notification @7:30 from UPS My Choice my phone is ready for pick up at the nearby UPS hub. Only problem... their storefront doesn't open until 9:30am! Signing up for My Choice and having it held there instead of delivering it to my empty house has paid off.

I got a black S7, ordered Feb 23 within the first hour.
Shipped from PA last night 8:32pm to southeast VA overnight.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
the website and link works but i can no longer view it in app. a pop up comes up and says "order details are currently not available, please check back later"

anyone have this happen? still processing lol

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
THOSE IDIOTS CANCELLED MY ORDER!!!!!

Un-freaking-believable. Because I had wanted the number assigned to the phone to be mine and not my wife's (who is the one whose line is upgrade eligible).

So now I had to order all over again and guess what??? Delivery date is now listed as 3-31.

I can't believe how friggin' incompetent Vz is.

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Un-freaking-believable. Because I had wanted the number assigned to the phone to be mine and not my wife's (who is the one whose line is upgrade eligible).

So now I had to order all over again and guess what??? Delivery date is now listed as 3-31.

I'd honestly just try your luck at a Best Buy today.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

How did you find out?

Stigasteve23

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Mine still is processing. ..but when I go to the link it changed a bit and doesn't show the delivered by date. ..hopefully it ships today

Posted via the Android Central App

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so my shipment date changed to 3/7. My bank authorized the payment, I received a copy of the device payment agreement, but no where says it has shipped? I have looked through the app, desktop site, and the email that said my order was placed. I am confused.

Posted via the Android Central App

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Verizon you cease to amaze me. Yesterday i called verizon because i got a email for my onyx s7 edge which is the second one and not for the silver one which was the first order. The lady on the line assured me that both phone were in the shipment I'm getting on weds. Two hours later i received a "your order has been cancelled"email. I called in and at first the rep said oh you can't have over $1500 for a device payment plan, that can't be true I bought 6 phones from you guys last year. I asked to speak to the manager, he tried to use the same $1500 story line but if that was the case why you not cancel the second order and ship the first? Then he realized they didn't have a single silver one in stock and thats the reason. What makes me mad is verizon sends a email like I'm doing something wrong or fraudulent and never explain why they are canceling your order. He claims that if i buy a silver one in store or at even a best buy he will still honor the free watch. I have his number and he sent me a text we shall see. I think the next shipment is 3/31. Has this happen to anyone else? Oh I pre ordered the silver s7 in store on 2/27 and pre order the onyx 2/29.