S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
USPS has been Amazon's choice for quite a while in my area and I have never missed a delivery or had it later than Amazon's two day delivery process. I would not mind USPS at all.

USPS has tried to pull a fast one on me many times. Guess my postman is not as honest. It took me actually going to the post office and filing a complaint with the manager there.

Mine is four hours away right now. Should be here bright and early in the morning, and of course I'm always the last stop on my FedEx guy's route. He hates me.

And no, I haven't read the last five pages since I posted last because you people are no longer important to me now that I've entered foaming at the mouth mode.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies

I think we need to get you checked out dear...

is there any confirmation that the s2 is the version you can make calls with via bluetooth?

The bluetooth versions of the S2s don't have a speaker so I don't see how you can make calls with it.

Usps is used for lots of final mile deliveries. Much more reliable now days.

USPS... much hate.

If they really are already all claimed, i say we send over KimJongOMG

35,000 folks that pre-ordered the S7/S7E have already submitted a claim? Really? Verizon started shipping the phones out yesterday and they managed to ship out 35,000 phones that were delivered today? This smells more fishy than my fusion bomb claims.

Last edited:

Serious Fun

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I already did a trade-in with an old HTC Rezound I have in a drawer somewhere. I can't say whether or not it'll work.

Those phones are absolute crap. I'll be more than happy to take them off your hand so you can use your AMAZING Note 4s. Oh yeah the VR doesn't work with the Note 4s so I'll take those off your hands as well. $50 to cover PayPal fees and shipping is more than fair.

Congrats on the new phones!

Why'd you get the Tab E and not the Tab S2?

Lol. I'm sure you would like to do me that favor.

Yeah still looking into the tabs. Tab S2 may be out of our budget now with these two new phones. I really want the S2. Maybe I'll convince my other half tomorrow or just do without a tab at all. Let's see. Very long day today. It'd be our first Samsung tab.

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Lol. I'm sure you would like to do me that favor.

Yeah still looking into the tabs. Tab S2 may be out of our budget now with these two new phones. I really want the S2. Maybe I'll convince my other half tomorrow or just do without a tab at all. Let's see. Very long day today. It'd be our first Samsung tab.

But I saw a Tab E box in your picture?

Verizon has the Tab S2 on sale for $249.99 with a 2 year contract. Costs 10 bucks a month to add to share your data pool.

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
LOL. They seriously used USPS?

I'm sure they will if they took my HTC Rezound which is also from 2011.

What was the procedure to get the minimum $100? I went to VZW's website and went through the trade in to check my value and they only offered me $15 for my HTC One M7.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
What was the procedure to get the minimum $100? I went to VZW's website and went through the trade in to check my value and they only offered me $15 for my HTC One M7.

Did you get a text from Verizon? If so, there's a code on the very bottom of the message you have to enter. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to wait for it.

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge - Verizon preorders are live.

So all this suspense was starting to annoy me.

Instead I walked into Best Buy, bought an S7 Edge and walked out happy. No preorder necessary. Not sure how many BB's are selling them freely but the ones in the South Bay (SF Bay that is) got permission to start selling. Plus I got the Gear VR and a $200 gift certificate.

Now I'm happier :)

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

So all this suspense was starting to annoy me.

Instead I walked into Best Buy, bought an S7 Edge and walked out happy. No preorder necessary. Not sure how many BB's are selling them freely but the ones in the South Bay (SF Bay that is) got permission to start selling. Plus I got the Gear VR and a $200 gift certificate.

Now I'm happier :)

$200 gift certificate? WTH? How?! The BB pre-order bundle is the Gear VR, VR content, and a 64GB Samsung Evo micro sd card.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have to sleep in my recliner tomorrow when I get off work at 7 am. He usually delivers in the early evening but knowing my luck that jerk will show up early while I'm cocooned in my nice warm comfy bed after being on my feet for 12 hours.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I have to sleep in my recliner tomorrow when I get off work at 7 am. He usually delivers in the early evening but knowing my luck that jerk will show up early while I'm cocooned in my nice warm comfy bed after being on my feet for 12 hours.

What in the world do you do that requires you to be on your feet for 12 hours?!

Hmmm? My package left Dallas at 1 pm. Drove past my city of Austin and is now in San Antonio. Damn!

Hehe I always love it when people are waiting for their packages to be delivered.

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got a shipment via USPS?
I have something coming via USPS tomorrow, but the USPS app and tracking doesn't say who is shipping it.
Im in San Diego and it's coming from Huntington Beach, CA.
Also I noticed on the My Verizon App, it shows a ship date of 3/8 now instead of the 1858 gibberish, but order is still in "processing"

Wonder if this could be my phone?

necco

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow 35,000 people or more got one day shipping?
I will be extremely pissed if I did not even get a chance at an S2. I will be picking it up at UPS this morning at 8:30. If they are gone Verizon will be hearing from me, and the phone will go back. Hopefully not, but maybe waiting to see how the Note 6 pans out wouldn't be such a bad thing?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Martin got his phone shipped USPS but it clearly showed on his Verizon app it was shipped via USPS along with a tracking #. I would expect Verizon to fire off a tracking # to you tomorrow.

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

$200 gift certificate? WTH? How?! The BB pre-order bundle is the Gear VR, VR content, and a 64GB Samsung Evo micro sd card.

Oh, yeah, I got the 64gig card also. Not going to use that, already have a much faster card. Don't know the story on the gift card, the sales guy just said "click accept, you want that." And then I had it. Can use it online or in store.

Last edited: