S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

wymr58

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Question? If, by chance, they DO run out of S2's, does Samsung say anything about sending the VR as a consolation prize? Or is it more like, "You chose poorly!" and I proceed to age rapidly and crumble into a pile of bones?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I just carry this around and pretend it is my new phone. Lol

39022ee0aef76c68e22ad198047d1421.jpg

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Also... cracking up @ verizon chat reps, who are obviously so well trained in the basics of "active listening" but completely missing the finer implementation of it. It's both maddening and hilarious.

The level of incompetence and incredibly poor training is simply stunning.

DynoMikeR

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
For those that set their package to be picked up at the UPS customer center instead of being delivered, has it been ready as soon as they open on delivery day? Or did it take a little longer.
Wondering the same thing here. Mines out for delivery, but going to a UPS store for me to pick up. As not to miss out because of required signature.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
will changing the delivery address on ups change or alter the delivery date at all? i don't want to pay $5.00 to make my phone come a day later.....?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Wondering the same thing here. Mines out for delivery, but going to a UPS store for me to pick up. As not to miss out because of required signature.

I did some looking around and it looks like if you select a Customer Center it should be ready by 8:30 am on delivery day. When I selected a UPS store instead, it said it would take an extra day. So I selected the only customer center in the area which opens at 10AM (still much earlier than UPS comes to our house).

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I completely understand waiting to see if we get declined on the S2 registrations, but after 4-6 weeks what are we going to do? We'll be past any return periods to have more leverage.

sfldg

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
had a silver order on 2/28. they charged me last night. Stayed on processing and a shipped date of yesterday. Now the app says shipped today, and gave me a tracking number that doesnt work. I assume i will get it on friday

cwolfey

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
really? there is ferrous metal in the phone that it will stick without a disk??
Yep...apparently been driving around yesterday and today with it stuck...no metal disc or case.
Now . It's not a tight as using the metal disc..but it has never fell off or moved.
I'm keeping it this way for now.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Med assistant here we must work opposite shifts I'm days 7-7

Posted via the Android Central App

Yay! Hospital buddy.

Looks like I get to go to bed since mine is still at the sorting center. It's a 4 hour drive here and about a hour by air. I hate my FedEx guy. He's so mean to me I probably won't get it until tomorrow. Ha ha

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I completely understand waiting to see if we get declined on the S2 registrations, but after 4-6 weeks what are we going to do? We'll be past any return periods to have more leverage.

I just happen to know a small dictator who is my friend. I am sure he will add some credibility to our threats. Maybe we can even borrow a nuclear device to let them know we are really serious.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I would imagine that we will get denied at registration if they "run out" of product. Plus no limits were set when they took my pre-order, so I wonder if more than 3,500 were pre-ordered.

Last edited:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Yay! Hospital buddy.

Looks like I get to go to bed since mine is still at the sorting center. It's a 4 hour drive here and about a hour by air. I hate my FedEx guy. He's so mean to me I probably won't get it until tomorrow. Ha ha

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

If I was closer I would sign for you :) and put it under your pillow if you leave me $50 but kudos to you never been a night Walker filled in a few times. Can't stand to sleep during the day.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leopeva64