S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I went to bed and mine was at 94% and woke up to it at 84%. Also my first day so hopefully it gets better.

After a few days now, I have been getting a full heavy day out of the battery, my day starts at 445 AM and i usually head to sleep about 930 ish. I have been at about 18% every night.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Kim I stead of digging through all these forums. I lost 6% battery loss last night. I read of a dozen feature? How do I fix this issue thought it was supposed to be less.

Posted via the Android Central App

See if this helps any.
"androidcentral.com/inside-marshmallow-what-doze-how-do-i-use-it-and-what-does-it-do"

GinjaNinja917

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
All the verizon stores seem to only have black and gold with Silver on backorder until the 27th according to one of the sales managers. I'm going to call a best buy in VA beach when they open at 10 and see if they can hold one for me for a couple hours until I can drive there, but I'm not holding my breath. Looks like I'm SOL until they ship my pre-order.

Posted via the Android Central App

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
has anyone noticed when connecting bluetooth headphones that the volume is extremely low? What is the issue? My volume is all the way up on the phone for bluetooth

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I can join you guys now! Going to set it up :D. I took advantage of the BOGO deal from T-Mobile.

Attachments

• 1457707752012.jpg
    1457707752012.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 24

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
has anyone noticed when connecting bluetooth headphones that the volume is extremely low? What is the issue? My volume is all the way up on the phone for bluetooth

I did, but then i realized that the media volume was not connected to the bt volume, so i just turned that up and its all good

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Whew. I LOVE this phone like I've loved no other. The camera is far surpassing my expectations - my last two cameras (HTC One M8 and Galaxy S3) have been sad, sad catalogers. The screen is gorgeous, responsiveness exquisite. No bluetooth issues (take that HTC). Such a wonderful upgrade.

I also notice it's getting a little warm in hand, ClintRo. And the battery life isn't amazing, but there has been a lot of updating, etc., going on. Hopefully it will improve. It's still outlasting my HTC, though.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree cbug, that is probably all that it is. I have also noticed some jankiness on the edge of the screen when typing or trying to select boxes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non