"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I just called Sprint Telesales and theysaid it ships on the 6th and I know I'll get it the 7th if not the 8th since the Sprint warehouse is here in my city. But I already had plans to go to BB cause their giving away the 64 Gig card with the Gear. I want the the watch now. But I figured March 7th or 8th I guess I can wait till the 11th not much difference. The Best Buy mobile people at this little store in the mall our so nice and they usually give me 20% off of our Zagg glass protectors we like.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Wowsome of you already have it. I could get it the 7th or 8th from Sprint but I am going to wait till the 11th and go to the BB mobile near me in the mall. Me and my husband are switching from only having HTC's since the EVO and had everyone to now getting the Edge. I am excited! Silver for me Black for him gonna find me a case now.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
It is Sunday but it will ship from the warehouse here where I live in Kentucky so I would get it Monday afternoon or Tuesday. But I think I can wait till the 11th which is Friday.

Isn't the 6th a Sunday? It may "ship" on the 6th, but it probably wouldn't move anywhere until the 7th.

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I just called AT&T Customer Service because the pending taxes disappeared from my bank account but the money is still in my account. The lady told me that the phones are shipping out on 3/7 and she doesn't think they'll ship out earlier. I hope she's wrong.

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

I am going with silver. I have always had black (or the blue variant of the S3) and was always hoping for a silver model. I detest gold, and and I am not a fan of white.

I am hoping AT&T ships early. I pre-ordered as soon as it went live and have been in a Preparing to Ship status ever since.

Sopstic

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I just called AT&T Customer Service because the pending taxes disappeared from my bank account but the money is still in my account. The lady told me that the phones are shipping out on 3/7 and she doesn't think they'll ship out earlier. I hope she's wrong.

AT&T reps only have access to the information from the website. They won't know of an early ship.

svinyard

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I received my Silver S7 edge yesterday from T-Mobile. After 24 hours with the device I can honestly say this thing is a beast. Very pleased! I originally ordered the silver and then decided to switch to black after seeing it at Best Buy. I couldn't cancel the silver because it had already been processed to ship. I ordered a black one on the 24th from T-Mobile. After seeing the silver outside of the store display, I decided to stick with silver. I will either return the black or sell as I paid for both outright. My card has already been charged for the black one but has yet to be shipped.

Teh review plez?!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
True. I still doubt they will ship early. If they do, I'm thinking probably this Thursday or Friday.

that would be the earliest i'd expect as well.

as long as i'm getting it by the 11th i'm fine. i'm going on a trip that weekend and it would be really great to be able to try out the camera.

my guess is it will ship out on the 7th and be in most people's hands by the 9th or 10th at the latest.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my phone on the 25th. Received tracking information on the 27th but its just still at "Ready for UPS". Has anybody received there phone even with it showing this?

I'd like to hear others thoughts on this too. My T-Mobile says it will ship on or before, but UPS says ready for UPS with a delivery expected today. Not sure what to think.

Posted via the Android Central App

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
that would be the earliest i'd expect as well.

as long as i'm getting it by the 11th i'm fine. i'm going on a trip that weekend and it would be really great to be able to try out the camera.

my guess is it will ship out on the 7th and be in most people's hands by the 9th or 10th at the latest.

I just want to get it before I leave town for Spring Break. It'll probably be in the mail when I'm not there to pick it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez