"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
UPS shows mine as coming today but I think that's impossible. When I ordered yesterday on the T-Mobile site, it said it would be here Friday. UPS still shows that it is ready for UPS with a delivery date of today. If it's coming today like it shows it is, someone did't scan it in which is possible but I doubt it. I'm just expecting it to be delivered Friday as T-Mobile said when I ordered. T-Mobile has never been wrong on any of my phones.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you ordered from Telesales? I was told they would ship on March 6th originally which is a Sunday. But I was going through BB anyways until yesterday they we're sold out of silver so I called Telesales and got 2 silver ones ordered. She told me I should get March 7th. And I know read somewhere on here if you had ordered before 10 am on March 1st you were one of the 1st to get. But I just ordered yesterday and it says 2-5 days. But my order says it's been processed then it says shipped but it's being processed at the warehouse it says which is here in Kentucky where I live. So I am really hoping to get it tomorrow since I am off all weekend but I am guessing it will be Monday will see. Usually I get phones quick cause of the warehouse being here. I keep refreshing the page to see if it says out for delivery or a tracking number shows up. LOL!

Talked to Sprint about getting my Edge earlier in the day, but all the March 7th times were taken. So they made an exception and I am now getting it on the 6th instead. Woot! Super excited.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Do we need to do anything since were coming from already having Android but we have HTC?

Download Samsung Smart Switch to your S7. Although I hear it's included already in the system menu.
Use the included OTG adapter.
Connect the lightning cable's USB side to the adapter and plug it in to the S7. Connect the lightning side to the iPhone
Run the transfer inn the app.

Hope this helps.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Download Samsung Smart Switch to your S7. Although I hear it's included already in the system menu.
Use the included OTG adapter.
Connect the lightning cable's USB side to the adapter and plug it in to the S7. Connect the lightning side to the iPhone
Run the transfer inn the app.

Hope this helps.

This.

The best thing I did was put all my stuff in Google apps. So easy to switch between devices now. Especially one where an easy app isn't available to do it for me. No longer dreading the process. Just sign in on my new device and ready to go. It's good thing Samsung provided this app. There should be some universal utility for all devices.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This.

I know once I sign in to Google my contacts and apps will be there. But on HTC it saved a lot of my settings when I went from thew M8 to the M9 and like wifi passwords stayed I didn't have to renter them. But never having Samsung it's all new to us and I am excited and anxiously waiting for our phones to get here.

The best thing I did was put all my stuff in Google apps. So easy to switch between devices now. Especially one where an easy app isn't available to do it for me. No longer dreading the process. Just sign in on my new device and ready to go. It's good thing Samsung provided this app. There should be some universal utility for all devices.

gadget0530

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2 s7 edge silver from tmobile on first day and i got them both on 03/01/16. The OTG dongle Samsung has provided is very funky and it works when it wants to work. I had note 5 so i started using the dongle and plugged it in to transfer everything to s7 edge. I tried twice and both times it got stuck at 99% and would not do anything. Then i tried samsung smart switch app and transferred everything wireless and that worked right away. My wife's s7 edge i was trying to move data via OTG dongle from iphone 6S and guess what, samething, it would not do anything after 99%. So there is something going on with dongle or software. You can try almost any phone to phone transfer via dongle and you might get lucky and be able to transfer everything without any hassle. I would go with smart switch app and do wireless transfer.

gadget0530

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Also, Whoever is stuck with UPS showing ready for pickup and label printed only, don't go by estimated delivery date shown by UPS. They have not picked up from T-mobile. Once you have initial pick up scan, your phone will be delivered next day. I ordered two S7 EDGE Silver on 02/23/2016 at 11AM, I got an email with tracking number on 02/27/2016 but UPS only showed label created until 02/29/2016 night. My package was picked up from t-mobile at 11PM and i had my phones delivered to me next day.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just received an email from T-Mobile saying they anticipate shipping the device between the 7th and the 8th. I ordered (after they cancelled my initial order placed on the 27th) on march 1st.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine first day possible from AT&T. Gold color b/c reasons and things.

I guess AT&T is doing a good job of keeping things tight. March 7th estimated ship date. Still "Preparing to ship" for me. :/

Don't think I'll be able to get that free Wireless Charging Pad promo. Oh well.

what free wireless charging pad promo??

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Just received an email from T-Mobile saying they anticipate shipping the device between the 7th and the 8th. I ordered (after they cancelled my initial order placed on the 27th) on march 1st.

Same here...
I ordered mine on the 27th. I was hoping to have it tomorrow, but I'd be lucky to have it by Tuesday since it also states that this date can change if their shipment is delayed.

I ordered the Black variant. I'm guessing that's the most popular one and probably the bulk of the ones that are taking longer to ship. I originally wanted the silver one but the back was too shinny. It's almost like a mirror which I did not like. The gold one was also to shinny. Wish they had it in white, but black will do.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if it's just because they're more active in this forum because they either have their phone or it's being shipped now/tomorrow, but I feel like there's a much larger group of T-Mobile customers here now. Good for them. If I wasn't to heavily invested in AT&T, that's where I'd be.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine just came in!!

6ec0d2970d35b107a42caef196139fe7.jpg

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So reading through some of the last few pages something seems odd to me. People that ordered their phones AFTER me are already getting shipping notices. I'm on T-Mo, as are some of the people that ordered after me but already have shipping notices.

I'm not mad or anything (ok, maybe a little lol), but that does seem very odd to me. Seems that they either don't ship first come first serve or they "prefer" certain customers over others.

Seems to me reading through all these threads that it's a totally random process, no matter when ordered or which carrier you may have.

Maybe they ship them out by region or zipcode

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95