"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lockwell

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I stopped by the AT&T store near me today. The rep told me they had the S7 and S7 edge in stock but they weren't allowed to sell them until the 13th. :confused: I have no idea what AT&T is doing anymore. Guess I'll keep waiting for my pre-order to come.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I stopped by the AT&T store near me today. The rep told me they had the S7 and S7 edge in stock but they weren't allowed to sell them until the 13th. :confused: I have no idea what AT&T is doing anymore. Guess I'll keep waiting for my pre-order to come.
hmmmm, I sure hope not... although my pre-order is still showing shipping 3/7 - 3/10

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
What other phone do you have the Note 5? I have a friend who just went from years of Sprint to T-mobile got a Note 5 she had the 4 and she has an extra line not being used and now she wants to try the edge so she just ordered hers yesterday. I think she was told their on backorder not sure. But she uses her pen alot lets see which one she likes better. She switched at the wrong time her husband got a 6 she should've waited just a couple weeks.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
What other phone do you have the Note 5? I have a friend who just went from years of Sprint to T-mobile got a Note 5 she had the 4 and she has an extra line not being used and now she wants to try the edge so she just ordered hers yesterday. I think she was told their on backorder not sure. But she uses her pen alot lets see which one she likes better. She switched at the wrong time her husband got a 6 she should've waited just a couple weeks.

Yes, that's a Note 5. I'm keeping both phones.

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Gold S7 on the Samsung website and will be using my three sim only contract. My order status updated today to read "waiting for stock" and the main samsung site says expected to ship 8th March. Previously it said 7th. I hope I still get it on the 8th as I've booked the day off work!

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Any ordered in the UK?

i ordered via vodafone, UK delivery dates seem to be 8th March... 5 more days but wondering if anything ordered from anywhere else?
I ordered from Samsung UK direct. Previously it said shipping from 7th March now it says 8th! I've booked the 8th off for delivery. It best not come on the 9th!

FizzerUK

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Black
O2
NO (Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earphones, may be handy if any good)
Direct from Carrier

Thank f... they included waterproofing this time, I would have moved away from Samsung this year if not.
Do a lot of water sport so not having to worry about getting phone wet is a BIG deal for me.

DavidDesu

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Black, Silver, or Gold? What are you choosing?

I've ordered direct from Samsung in the UK. My order page finally updated from "Not Processed" to "Awaiting Stock" and my free Gear VR is now listed alongside the phone when it wasn't there for a long time. Ordered on the 28th February so pretty early on. Do I need to worry about "Awaiting Stock"? The pessimist in me worries that somehow I'll need to wait. I think I'm worrying about nothing, but just in case others have experience of their store in the past, does Awaiting stock mean anything bad?

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Black Onyx
AT&T
No
Directly from carrier

I ordered the morning preorders went live, and it should ship on the 7th.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38