"I've ordered my Galaxy S7 Edge!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My UPS status changed and I called back UPS and she said I will get it tomorrow. That's what I kind of figured even though it said estimated Wed 9:45 to 1:45 now to hope that tomorrow the times stay the same and I am here to receive it before work. I cannot wait!

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My UPS status changed and I called back UPS and she said I will get it tomorrow. That's what I kind of figured even though it said estimated Wed 9:45 to 1:45 now to hope that tomorrow the times stay the same and I am here to receive it before work. I cannot wait!

When did your status change? What does it say at the moment?

Maybe I should give them a call, too, to see when mine will be here.

joymariah041

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I know we're excited to I finally got my tracking numbers and it says being processed by UPS and the Sprint warehouse is here in my city. So I know if it says estimated date 3/9 I'll get it Tues maybe even tomorrow. I am really excited too! We went to BB tonight and played around with it for a little bit I took a picture and a selfie and it was so much better than my HTC M9. I bought this S View Flip cover case but I also like the LED one they make so I might exchange. But I ordered a Otterbox Symmetry also I am waiting on from Amazon. I have a 64 gig card somewhere I ordered awhile back but they sent me the slow version by mistake and gave me credit and I got to keep it but I can't find it. I want the Samsung EVO plus card anyway. All we need is screen protectors and we'll be good to go. He got a BB platinum case today with a kickstand and holster. We've had 6 HTC phones our 1st Samsung.

Good luck! I hope it arrives today!!!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
has anyone got any AT&T orders or notices yet? I pre-ordered on the 26th and got nothing yet

my order from the 23rd got tracking yesterday and will be delivered tomorrow. they seem to be sending the notifications as fedex scans the packages, so that might be why yours hasn't been sent yet as they should (in theory) be shipping them in the order received.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
my order from the 23rd got tracking yesterday and will be delivered tomorrow. they seem to be sending the notifications as fedex scans the packages, so that might be why yours hasn't been sent yet as they should (in theory) be shipping them in the order received.

That is correct - I work in the shipping business and the tracking does not start until the package is 1st scanned at pickup which then triggers the notifications.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I wish you luck but I ordered from TMO on the 27th, gold edge, they charged my card last Friday and no movement. I have seen others who ordered the same phone 4 t0 5 days later and they have shipping notices.

TMO definitely isn't shipping in the order received.
That's right. The phone I ordered on the 29th says being processed. The phone I ordered on the 4th got delivered Friday.

Not sure what they are doing.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Just had a chat session with a sprint rep who said "The order number for your device is ####*****, at this moment it has not shipped yet, but it should start shipping out very shortly more than likely in the next 24 hours."

I'm hoping sometime this week I'll have it - Hopefully before Friday.

kiliman3970

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I got my shipping notice yesterday from AT&T. My phone (Gold S7 Edge) shipped from Fort Worth, TX yesterday and will be here in Chesapeake, VA tomorrow.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Tmobile online status update is as slow as snail, showing no update. But the card got charged and tracking number was generated yesterday. The Tmobile Customer service lady was able to verify and gave me the tracking number. It says ready for UPS. So I believe I should recieve it by 9th.

YOHOOOOO!!!!!

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I am so ready to be done with T-Mobile. I was promised that I would have my phone by today or tomorrow. There is still no information and said it is still being processed. I placed the order on the 1st after they took it amongst themselves to cancel my order placed on the 27th. Online it says my order is expected to ship the 7th or 8th but in calling they say it could be the 8th, 9th, 11th or 12th. What's the point in pre ordering if the phone isn't going to be sent until after the release day ? Could just try my luck and go into the store on the 11th! I pay well over 300 dollars a month total. Really thinking of taking my business elsewhere. Tired of the run around and "orders are being sent in the order they are received" bull crap and lies.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Going through the post in this forum and others, I found that almost everyone is pissed of with their carriers. ;)
Since I received the tracking today and I ordered on 28th feb, I believe your should also be ready in a day or two.
As far as t-mobile representative is concerned, they weren't that helpful on status update to me too untill today.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Going through the post in this forum and others, I found that almost everyone is pissed of with their carriers. ;)
Since I received the tracking today and I ordered on 28th feb, I believe your should also be ready in a day or two.
As far as t-mobile representative is concerned, they weren't that helpful on status update to me too untill today.

Was your tracking info online or did you have to fish it out of them ?

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
T-mobile Got my tracking numbers on 2 orders from the 28th and 2nd. Scheduled tomorrow but ups hasn't picked up yet. Maybe tonight.

crispyone

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on T-mobile as well, and I ordered on the 27th. My order still says that it's processing. I'm a little disgruntled that people who ordered afterwards have received their phone already or have tracking numbers at the very least. I ordered a black onyx if that makes any difference.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
=\ talked to tmobiles chat thing today which told me the s7 edge onyx is back ordered (as well as every other model) and wont ship for 5-7 days longer than expected.
They don't know diddily squat. You can talk to 5 different reps and receive different answers every time.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Was your tracking info online or did you have to fish it out of them ?

No it didn't came online. I did receive an email for receipt of charge put on my card. That's when I called them and asked for the status. Online status is still pretty much the same - expected delivery is on 03/07-03/08..blah blah...

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I know Its like what the F is up with all this complaining, when we ordered wasn't the release date set at March 11th???
Believe me I'm no defender of the carriers but they are getting the phones out earlier then advertised, personally I'm guessing I won't see mine until the 11th since I ordered mine on March 1st and earlier orders are still not being shown by people here as being shipped yet.. I'm ok with that :)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I know Its like what the F is up with all this complaining, when we ordered wasn't the release date set at March 11th???
Believe me I'm no defender of the carriers but they are getting the phones out earlier then advertised, personally I'm guessing I won't see mine until the 11th since I ordered mine on March 1st and earlier orders are still not being shown by people here as being shipped yet.. I'm ok with that :)

i feel like most of the irritation is from the haphazard way they seem to be shipping (tmo at least) where people who ordered significantly earlier are having their phones shipped out later than people who ordered recently.

it would be like if you were waiting in line to buy something, and they open a new register and instead of taking from the line you are in, they let people from the back go to the new line.

it's not the end of the world, but it is frustrating.

personally i'm okay so long as i get a gear VR, because them opening the submission dates earlier than the official street date is kind of a crappy thing to do if they do start using the "oh we ran out" excuse to get out of giving people the VRs.

i'm feeling (hoping) it won't be an issue, but it's still a little anxiety inducing.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

I think the real discontent is Samsung promotion website opening on 4th. With few people receiving the set early meant that others might miss/have less of a chance on claiming the freebies. As it happened, the advt says limited quantity. That's when the hell broke loose. I don't blame any of us. We all will want to have the promotional freebies. ;)

But companies sometimes work beyond logic. They just want to create a buzz by these irregular/incosistent news.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non