Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

AEJ123

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Nope Verizon won't give me anything. They won't help at all. I am sick of this. And my official approval is 4/6 according to them.

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I should get my 3g model today. I'm pretty excited about it, but at the same time, beyond upset that it's taking so long to get these to us! 3/9 submitter and I got Verizon to send me one. (Just the Black sport 3G, not a Classic, the white/silver sport 3G was on backorder, and I wasn't waiting until June 30th for it to ship!)

abrush

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I just got my gear s2 from fedex an hour ago but my status still says Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending and surprise, surprise I didn't get an email with any tracking info or stating that it was shipped. The only way that I knew it was coming was thanks to fedex delivery manager. So 11 weeks later I did finally receive my watch I honestly didn't think that it was coming because it was taking so long and the run around that I've been getting from phone calls with prizelogic. So if you guys were approved I'm sure that its coming but prizelogic is just moving at their own speed.

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine was just delivered as well (The one from Verizon).

Glad to see they are coming!! I hate that they aren't indicating anything to us to know they've shipped outside of us having to check a million places over and over.

GeorgeCorazzini

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
My Bluetooth watches are supposed to arrive today. I know it's an extremely long shot, but I think I will call verizon before I open them and see if they will exchange them for 3g models. I asked the rep if it was the 3g model offered in the promo and he confirmed that it was. But my Verizon order says Bluetooth sport.

Mine came 3G and from what others have posted, so have theirs. Remember they make money if you activate the phone line, and samsung also encourages you to activate it, so I doubt it's just a Bluetooth device. Maybe I'm wrong but let's see what others have to offer...

Posted via the Android Central App

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
It looks like I will not know what I am getting until Tuesday!! I hate FedEx so much. This happens every single time they ship something to me. I get home and there is no package, so I check FedEx Delivery Manager. "Customer not available or business closed". This is such bull. I put notes on both of my doors telling them to leave the packages and signed my name, even though a signature was not even required! This happened when I ordered my S7's as well.

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
It looks like I will not know what I am getting until Tuesday!! I hate FedEx so much. This happens every single time they ship something to me. I get home and there is no package, so I check FedEx Delivery Manager. "Customer not available or business closed". This is such bull. I put notes on both of my doors telling them to leave the packages and signed my name, even though a signature was not even required! This happened when I ordered my S7's as well.

My S7 didn't need a signature. Wonder if you are in one of those neighborhoods that requires it no matter what.

I got my watch today. I'm beyond happy with it.

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Well here I am, filed March 9th,approved a couple days later, also got a email on April 18th,called a few times, tried more but wasn't gonna wait lol, called Verizon and they couldn't do anything, check status all day and fedex and nothing at all, finally here it is 12am and check before bed, nothing on status page, check fedex and OMG finally a package coming 0.9 pounds, so hopefully the s2, I almost bought one tonight for 100 but had to back out, guess that's a good thing, well I can hopefully say this might be finally over for me, says Friday the 3rd is delivery day will see

Wiseguy32

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Long time lurker, and didn't want to post until I received some good news from this so called promotion. Submitted 3/10, approved 3/12, and email approval 4/18. I live in the southeast and just got a label created on FedEx manager for a 0.9lb package, expected delivery date is 6/01. Hopefully it will be here, but since I have never posted i wanted to give a little hope to the early submitters. Good luck to all!!

rushdewalt

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Submitted 3/9 and email approval 4/18. Label created for a 0.9lb package for delivery 6/01. They must have finally reached the bottom of the order bin,lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa