Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine says 4/1 but I still haven't received anything via FedEx. Anyone else with a 4/1 ship date still waiting?

Also...those of you who got ship emails was it through FedEx delivery manager or did Samsung email you with the tracking info?

abechols2

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Mine says 4/1 but I still haven't received anything via FedEx. Anyone else with a 4/1 ship date still waiting?

Also...those of you who got ship emails was it through FedEx delivery manager or did Samsung email you with the tracking info?

i got an email from Samsung with my tracking number this morning. my netflix code email came a few days ago

_BIG_

May 30, 2015
Visit site
damn i wasnt home today at all and no email or anything. samsung seems to have a habit of this. when i ordered my gear s2 classic off their site they never sent me shipping info or anything. order said processing and it showed up at my door one day

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

I'm still waiting for any further info. Expected ship date told to be 04/01. Nothing in my mail yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

Zeusman1988

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site

Yep, have an April 1st shipping date...still waiting...submitted March 8th...live in Florida

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
verizon here, still approved but pending. funny thing is, prize logics office is like 3 miles away from my house, maybe i should go visit lol

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm with T-Mobile, both still say pending shipment date. I signed up for the Samsung coupon code too :/ What do they need to ship that for? It's an email.

sayuri9

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone with a 4/30 ship date received their approval email with the Netflix code yet? My status changed days ago but I haven't received the email yet.

techiegirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a 4/1 ship date and received the email with Netflix code days ago. I have yet to receive the VR or tracking from FedEx. I had my phone shipped to my office. Now I'm not sure if I entered my home address as the shipping address for my VR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699