Samsung promotion status.

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same issue as you so yesterday I decided to call prizelogic's customer support to see if they could help me out. The representative told me that they have no control on sending the Netflix emails since it is all automated. He said that it should come in a couple of days and I should check my spam and junk folder.

tcmiller49

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I got 2 submissions thru VZW.. It was first come, first serve, so I was nervous I wouldn't get my Gear S2 watches. But I just checked, and this is what it says.

Status
Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending
Thats what mine also says!! cant wait to get it!!

jredfearn390

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I received mine but I'm on T-Mobile don't know if that makes a difference but I also received my phone 9 days before launch and registered it immediately. I also got 2 more phones approximately 3 weeks ago and I just got notice that my other 2 units will arrive in Florida on April 18...Hope this helps

Posted via the Android Central App

jredfearn390

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought... The headsets come from Samsung so I don't think the Cartier has much to do with it.. Again I'm no expert but if you guys want I can show ya the shipping label where it came from?

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Got my Gear VR today delivered by FEDEX. No shipping status on FEDEX manager neither got any tracking number from Samsung.
Thing is that they didn't wrote the Apt # in the address. So the FEDEX guy was searching around my building and wondering what to do. Luckily I came for lunch to my house and found him so after few verification he gave the package to me.
I don't know how they missed the apt #. So guys please watch out for any fedex truck near you doing the rounds, make to sure to check with them.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
After your email confirming the date. Has anyone gotten the tracking for shipping that the confirmation email talks about?

berryabusr88

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Big red customer here. I've been on shipment pending for a week. Called prize logic. They told me they had an overwhelming amount of people request the Gear S2 and they are behind getting them out because of that. They stated that I shouldn't worry I'm fully approved and will receive my gift soon.

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Big red customer here. I've been on shipment pending for a week. Called prize logic. They told me they had an overwhelming amount of people request the Gear S2 and they are behind getting them out because of that. They stated that I shouldn't worry I'm fully approved and will receive my gift soon.

I emailed them this morning and waiting for a response. I am in the same situation as you and I submitted the info on 3/9 and I see people who submitted later and already had dates.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I emailed them this morning and waiting for a response. I am in the same situation as you and I submitted the info on 3/9 and I see people who submitted later and already had dates.

Be prepared for a lack luster canned response. They have terrible support, but their email support is even worse.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

A at least I'm not the only vzw customer then

1naturalace

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I have Verizon and I got my ship date for the Gear S2 when my status changed to Shipment Pending. It's due to ship April 1st. I submitted my claim March 9th.