Samsung promotion status.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand if I submitted both at the same time why I'm getting one and not the other.

Posted via the Android Central App

The way their system works, or fails to work, is each employee bungee jumps into a huge pit of claim forms and grabs as many as they can. Those are the ones that get processed that day. Each morning they repeat this ritual.
So it all depends on how your claims made it in to the pit. At the top or near the bottom or in your case one of each.

This explanation makes as much sense as anything Prize logic will tell you. They don't know how the system works either.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Each employee has a stack and they must battle for their stack to be claimed first ( I totally picture a gladiator competition)

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Did that. Nothing in my queue. I've used that for a while now for other packages. Still says expected ship date of 4/1/16. Grrr.

CoyoteRed

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Is there a number I can call to reach customer service instead of submitting via email?
Sure. If you prefer to speak with a Customer Support person instead, feel free to give us a call at 888.PZ.LOGIC (888.795.6442). Our operators are available from 10am until 7pm ET Monday - Friday, and 11am until 5pm ET Saturday and Sunday.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
This S2 Samsung promotion has been a complete [disaster]. My watch was supposed to be delivered in my city Avon, IN by end of day yesterday. No one was there to sign for the package, so somehow my watch was sent to the Independence, KY facility yesterday in the middle of the night. Now my watch is in Orlando Florida. I have no idea how my watch was in Indiana originally, then a couple of days later it's in Orlando. Mind is totally blown. What's wierd is the original fedex facility delivering the watch is in Plainfield, IN, only a hop, skip, and jump from my home. Im almost tempted to just buy my own and sell the free watch if it ever arrives.

Thanks for listening, never doing this again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Has everyones S2 been the 3G version so far?

Mine is. The good thing is that it does not need to be activated to use all the features. It asks to activate and I just said no. I can still answer and make calls from the watch as long as I am in range of my phone.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
This S2 Samsung promotion has been a complete [disaster]. My watch was supposed to be delivered in my city Avon, IN by end of day yesterday. No one was there to sign for the package, so somehow my watch was sent to the Independence, KY facility yesterday in the middle of the night. Now my watch is in Orlando Florida. I have no idea how my watch was in Indiana originally, then a couple of days later it's in Orlando. Mind is totally blown. What's wierd is the original fedex facility delivering the watch is in Plainfield, IN, only a hop, skip, and jump from my home. Im almost tempted to just buy my own and sell the free watch if it ever arrives.

Hopefully it is just some random scan or computer issue and you will get it today. This is a FedEx issue just bad luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Mines out for delivery!!! My husband is trying to claim it's his!! I may be a widow by the end of the day

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
This S2 Samsung promotion has been a complete fluster cuck. My watch was supposed to be delivered in my city Avon, IN by end of day yesterday. No one was there to sign for the package, so somehow my watch was sent to the Independence, KY facility yesterday in the middle of the night. Now my watch is in Orlando Florida. I have no idea how my watch was in Indiana originally, then a couple of days later it's in Orlando. Mind is totally blown. What's wierd is the original fedex facility delivering the watch is in Plainfield, IN, only a hop, skip, and jump from my home. Im almost tempted to just buy my own and sell the free watch if it ever arrives.

It probably just got missorted to the wrong center. There's no signature required for the package, so unless you're in a high risk area, or have required aignatur a single for all deliveries then not being home wouldn't matter. Since most of the sorting happens but human hand it's unfortunately something that happens, something falls in the wrong bag/chute/truck/etc. and winds up taking the long way home.

berryabusr88

May 5, 2014
Visit site
My wife gave me her gear s2 and then told me to pay off my note 4 and add a line so I can get an s7 edge on vzw bogo! She said happy early first father's day. I'm so excited!

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
It probably just got missorted to the wrong center. There's no signature required for the package, so unless you're in a high risk area, or have required aignatur a single for all deliveries then not being home wouldn't matter. Since most of the sorting happens but human hand it's unfortunately something that happens, something falls in the wrong bag/chute/truck/etc. and winds up taking the long way home.

I called fedex when the package didn't arrive by end of day. They said someone attempted to leave the box at my home.I don't think they were correct, because usually they leave a note when they will try to redeliver. Not Samsung's fault, but FedEx. Just frustrating going through this whole process.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member