Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
So, how long does the s2 rearwards thing last?? I'm on my note edge and it's showing its age.. Saw the s7e at best buy and it was amazing! I'll probably end up with a skin on it, it a thin textured case, but if I can get a free s2 watch too, that's great! :) so long as I'm able to upgrade without too much hassle from Verizon..

Posted via the Android Central App

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
So, how long does the s2 rearwards thing last?? I'm on my note edge and it's showing its age.. Saw the s7e at best buy and it was amazing! I'll probably end up with a skin on it, it a thin textured case, but if I can get a free s2 watch too, that's great! :) so long as I'm able to upgrade without too much hassle from Verizon..

Posted via the Android Central App

Probably too late for this offer. Best Buy still has the wireless charge with activation.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Soooo VZ message + just updated...now my screen turns on every time i get a message even if i hide the damn things, looked through all of the settings i can think of( advanced notifications, AOD, lock screen) anyone else have this issue? I don't need my screen lit up every time i get a message

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
i am pretty sure there is a setting for that. I think it is the enable popup there is settings. you have to be at the main screen with all you text threads and click on the upper left.

27a3f062d86a3009584becf0663a8038.jpg

d87335b61e40e7c578b1b23afc522fc8.jpg

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just shut off all notifications on the lock screen, see if that works, the thing is its even lighting up even if there is nothing to show.

EDIT: Did not work