samsung fast wireless charger definitely isnt fast

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you order direct from Samsung?? I ordered the Fast Charge Stand from them on the 13th and still haven't received it yet..

Posted via the Android Central App

I went to Samsung's site originally, they were out of stock, clicked the "local dealers" link at the bottom of the page, it took me to Amazon. The packaging says it shipped from Lexington Kentucky (I'm in Portland Oregon), took five days from the time I ordered until the time it arrived (the initial estimate on delivery was 10-14 days so I was surprised).

xguntherc

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Quick tip.. You need to use the Samsung Adaptive wall plug and plug that into the Fast Wireless Charger, or it won't get enough juice to charge your phone "Fast Wireless Charging" speeds. I'd use the best Quick Charge 2.0 or even 3.0 wall wart you can find, and use that with the wireless charger.

You're welcome.

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Quick tip.. You need to use the Samsung Adaptive wall plug and plug that into the Fast Wireless Charger, or it won't get enough juice to charge your phone "Fast Wireless Charging" speeds. I'd use the best Quick Charge 2.0 or even 3.0 wall wart you can find, and use that with the wireless charger.

You're welcome.

Do they not come with the FAC wall adapters?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I guess I should have ordered the white ones instead of the black. I think I ordered around the same time you did.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I guess I should have ordered the white ones instead of the black. I think I ordered around the same time you did.

I hope they send them to you soon. I really am enjoying it so far. The rubber ring on top is perfect for holding it in place.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have like 5 or so wireless chargers...LOL

None of them are fast chargers tho.

I now see the need for multiple wireless chargers now that the wife and I have new S7's. We have 4 already (bought the phones 4 days ago). I'm thinking of getting at least one more to put by my PC in my home office.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say need but I have picked them up when on sale.... I have used wireless charging since it came out. Maybe even on the Note 3 IIRC.

They are definitely convenient.

leprechaunshawn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My experience with Samsung’s wireless charger is that IT’S JUNK. I can put my phone on before bed with about 40% battery remaining and when I wake up in the AM, the charger will be green, indicating a full charge but my battery will be at 50-60%.

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
My experience with Samsung’s wireless charger is that IT’S JUNK. I can put my phone on before bed with about 40% battery remaining and when I wake up in the AM, the charger will be green, indicating a full charge but my battery will be at 50-60%.

yours is either broken, you are using the incorrect wart, you have a 1/4" steel plated case or something.... jk... i'm sorry to hear that, but something is wrong, i'm actually shocked at how fast mine charges