S7 Edge ATT Update Released

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
April Security Patch Update AT&T

Anyone else get this today? I couldn't help but laugh. They still haven't put my Note 5 on Marshmallow, but my Edge has the latest security patch. Go figure.

Posted via the Android Central App

sivark24

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: April Security Patch Update AT&T

Got the update today on my edge as well. Apart from April security patch what else was included? no idea (No change log showed up) . But the update size is 173 MB.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: April Security Patch Update AT&T

Got the update today on my edge as well. Apart from April security patch what else was included? no idea (No change log showed up) . But the update size is 173 MB.

Going to bet it was touchscreen improvements/performance improvements. The screen does feel a little differently in how it's reacting to me.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I got an update yesterday and applied.

How do I find I am on the latest?

Android security patch still says Feb 2016.

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Always skeptical of AT&T updates, and on my G3 it updates on its own after a while so I figure that'll happen overnight...

atlsport

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Even after the first time, fingerprint doesn't unlock lockscreen for ne. Takes me to keypad for pin. Fingerprint still works with Samsung pay and signing into websites via stock Internet app. Just won't unlock lockscreen. Am I the only one?

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded mine this morning, Android system used to be 22-25% battery and always on top, currently it's 14%. My usage hasn't changed either, I still charge and use the phone the same way.

omgabunny

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Confirming that Android system usage is lower for me as well. Now so far I haven't had any phantom recent apps button pushes since the update but time will tell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699