notification on Samsung my galaxy app icon

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I noticed yesterday that the Samsung my galaxy app icon has a notification badge icon on it on the touchwiz launcher. I don't use this app and haven't signed up to it. I don't even know what it does! I've tried opening the app but the notification won't go away and it wasn't there before yesterday. Any ideas? It doesn't really matter other than being annoying!

Posted via the Android Central App

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I noticed yesterday that the Samsung my galaxy app icon has a notification badge icon on it on the touchwiz launcher. I don't use this app and haven't signed up to it. I don't even know what it does! I've tried opening the app but the notification won't go away and it wasn't there before yesterday. Any ideas? It doesn't really matter other than being annoying!

Posted via the Android Central App

I seen one yesterday for the first time too, I signed up to see would it go away and about an hour later there was 18 on it so I had to disable it.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
It's sort of a concierge. There's access from it to live char with samsung support. There's also access to Samsung promos to win stuff. Like today I just joined a promo. The prize is a new S6. I could always sell that for extra cash if I win. Lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez