s7 edge vs s6 edge battery + heat

quiksetz

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I know the s7 edge is super similar to the upcoming note 7 in specs and that the note 7 has a slightly smaller battery. I had the s6 edge when it first came out and hated it. My battery life was horrible even after tweaking things and making sure apps were closed and it overheated so much especially when using google maps gps for road trips. I was wondering how the s7 edge has been battery wise and heat wise in hopes to help decide if I should get the note 7. I currently have an iphone 6 plus and it's ok but so bland. The battery life is so much better than my s6 edge and it never overheats. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MoshuXXL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting usually between 3.5 and 5 hours of screen on time. Sometimes, when I'm not using the mobile internet, while home on Wi-Fi I can squeeze more than 6 hours of screen on time. My record was 7 and half hours of screen on time with 15% battery left while on airplane mode with Wi-Fi on.

James Cagney

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
S7 Edge's battery life is awesome. Gives me about 1 day 21 hours on average, easily carries me through to the second day. I use What's App, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat etc about 8 % on average, according to the battery usage data. My talk time is about 1-2 hours per day. Rarely play games. I find S7 Edge as the most complete package till date, the best smartphone ever!

I had S6 Edge before, but the battery life was poor, so I had to upgrade.

I had iPhone 5 before the S6 Edge, was looking forward to iPhone 7, but turned it down because it has no fast charge feature.

Currently, quite content with S7 Edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa