Samsung Galaxy s7 battery swelled up

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I noticed today my s7 battery was not charging it was asking really weird it would go from saying my battery was 40% charged to 5% then back to 40% to 26% and it died at 16% thn took off my case and notice the back of my phone was coming apart it's the whole back right side and top back of the my phone I can see the glue where the phone back is coming apart and separating from the phone what should I do next call Samsung oh and I took pics for every one to see

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I want every one to know what is happening with my phone especially every one who has a 2015 2016 galaxy s or note Im really going to make sre Samsung knows about it im just wondering what Samsung is even go in to do bout it all this really makes me angry bc I baby the crap out of my phones like OCD take care of my smartphones/Gadgets I have not ever dropped it or any thing and it always been in a case

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Just call Samsung. Probably got a bad one. It could be not your fault. The phone may have been exposed to extreme heat during shipping. It could have caused reactions in the battery.

dyphx

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I know was not my fault bc there has been reports on just about every Samsung model this year having battery issues from swelling up to smoking and exploding

Why not just contact Samsung first? Every phone is susceptible to battery problems. With millions of Samsung phones in circulation it's no surprise to find a few with battery problems. When the Note 7 had more than a few, Samsung recalled all of them, fairly quickly too. Try Googling "iPhone explodes." This is not a Samsung exclusive.