S7 notification advice/help (just had phone)

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
2 things i would like to know on my new S7.
I have the notification light turned on.
1......Does it work on all apps when i have a notification come through as it don't work on eBay or amazon.
2.......Can you make the screen come on when you get a notification for a few seconds.

I ask as there is no way of knowing i have any notifications come through on a locked screen.
Amazon don't even make a sound.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
1. No not all apps. But you can use apps like Lightflow to make it light up for other apps.

2. Enable always on display and notifications for it to see notifications on a locked screen.

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi,thanks that's fine and now i see a little icon to what notification i have.
Just hope it don't use a lot of battery as this battery is great,left on for 2 whole days.
I only have put in about 15 apps as not a massive user for games ett.
Thanks again.

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
2 things i would like to know on my new S7.
I have the notification light turned on.
1......Does it work on all apps when i have a notification come through as it don't work on eBay or amazon.
2.......Can you make the screen come on when you get a notification for a few seconds.

I ask as there is no way of knowing i have any notifications come through on a locked screen.
Amazon don't even make a sound.

1. Go to Settings, Notifications, turn on all of the ones that you want.
2.Yes. Go to Settings, select notifications and whether you want to be private or full preview on the lock screen.

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes all done just as said above some apps don't support the light as a notification so at least now i can see under the time what i have had (ebay/amazon) small icon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non