battery case with fast charge

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Are there any cases that will charge my phone with at fast charge speeds or at least some reasonable charging times. Would love to hear recommendations. I have the s8 plus btw.

Thanks

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Yes I read that arrive, that's what printed my response. When loojking on Amazon it seems they do not support fast Charing of the phone from the case. I don't want a case that take a 8 hours to charge my phone. does anyone have first hand experience? thanka

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I saw the article, and that's what prompted my post. I am looking for a case that will charge my phone at the fast rates. I don't need a case that is going to take 6 hours to charge my phones. does anyone have any hands on experience?

robmidi

May 3, 2017
Visit site
I saw the article, and that's what prompted my post. I am looking for a case that will charge my phone at the fast rates. I don't need a case that is going to take 6 hours to charge my phones. does anyone have any hands on experience?
Randy, I have an S8+ with an Otterbox Defender case. I have the convertible quick charger and found this: Phone will NOT quick charge in the "standing" position. It WILL charge when in the "flat" position, but there is a sweet spot for charging to engage. Here's an idea: The phone gets positioned so that about 60% is below centerline o the charger and about 40% above. It gives a ba-dink when it connects. If it doesn't, the charge indicator light flashes. Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87