06-23-2017 09:18 PM
66 123
tools
    This thread needs to be closed imho......This here only attracts more negativity than anything else..... Specially since op made no point and simply posted hate for no apparent reason.

I don't need to hear about opinions i can respect opinions when they're written in a civil manner and have a bit of logic/sense in it. This here has nothing but negativity with no reasoning behind it.
    TheyCallMeBT likes this.
    06-22-2017 08:05 PM
    I have had blackberry Z30 then Note 4 the note7 lg v20 and now s8 plus. For me the note7 was perfect. But I do love my S8 plus. I don't find it awkward at all.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    06-22-2017 09:48 PM
    This thread needs to be closed imho......This here only attracts more negativity than anything else..... Specially since op made no point and simply posted hate for no apparent reason.

I don't need to hear about opinions i can respect opinions when they're written in a civil manner and have a bit of logic/sense in it. This here has nothing but negativity with no reasoning behind it.
    How are Samsung and other manufacturers to know a lot of people don't like 18/9 if we're never supposed to be "negative"? Being "negative" is what got our sd card slot back! I could argue there is no sense in saying anything positive about the phone since Samsung already assumes their phone is great. Constructively critical posts are arguably the most interesting and important posts in any forum!
    Mike-Mike likes this.
    06-23-2017 12:23 PM
    How are Samsung and other manufacturers to know a lot of people don't like 18/9 if we're never supposed to be "negative"? Being "negative" is what got our sd card slot back! I could argue there is no sense in saying anything positive about the phone since Samsung already assumes their phone is great. Constructively critical posts are arguably the most interesting and important posts in any forum!
    When it's constructive yes i agree but this post makes no sense everyone knew about the 18.5:9 if you didn't like that ratio why did you buy the phone ? makes no sense this thread here was not constructive at all. This is plain hate for no obvious reasons,no logic, op made no point at all.

Complaining on forums won't help samsung get feedback either if you want to critizise the phone do it directly to them that's the best way to get your opinion read by samsung. If you would've read my comment you quoted you would've noted also i was talking about this thread not others. OP made no point and nothing logical came out of this entire thread other than hate and random stuff.
    06-23-2017 03:27 PM
    As above. This phone looks stupid AF.

LG have managed to make the G6 in normal proportions despite the 18:9...

Agree?
    Other than trying to start an argument...what is the point of this post?
    kevinpleasants and gregg6942 like this.
    06-23-2017 03:37 PM
    Other than trying to start an argument...what is the point of this post?
    None like i already pointed out Op had no point made no sense didn't even explain the post...... Useless post tbh......
    milehigherik likes this.
    06-23-2017 04:28 PM
    When it's constructive yes i agree but this post makes no sense everyone knew about the 18.5:9 if you didn't like that ratio why did you buy the phone ? makes no sense this thread here was not constructive at all. This is plain hate for no obvious reasons,no logic, op made no point at all.

Complaining on forums won't help samsung get feedback either if you want to critizise the phone do it directly to them that's the best way to get your opinion read by samsung. If you would've read my comment you quoted you would've noted also i was talking about this thread not others. OP made no point and nothing logical came out of this entire thread other than hate and random stuff.
    So nobody should have complained about Note 5 lack of sd card support?
    06-23-2017 05:43 PM
    Can you please read before posting ? Nowhere did i state about the note 5,neither did i said critisism was bad i said and i repeat for like the 3rd time now DONE RIGHT is acceptable OP HERE IN THIS THREAD had no point no explanation no sense title is useless and does not represent anything logical. Saying the phone is too thin and that it sucks won't help samsung make anything better. guess i need to writte this one in all caps so people read : IF YOU WANT TO FRIGGIN SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT A PHONE MAKE A POINT,EXPLAIN YOUR POINT saying it sucks and comparing it to the g6 that has pretty much the same aspect ratio serves no purpose. No please read carefully before saying things i didn't say.

Nb : it's been all over for the note 5 not having sd cards everyone complained about it for it's entire lifetime, but like i said saying it here won't help samsung as this here is not sustained by them and i highly doubt they come here to check what we writte.
    06-23-2017 06:19 PM
    You are so very clearly and painfully missing the point...
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    06-23-2017 06:32 PM
    None like i already pointed out Op had no point made no sense didn't even explain the post...... Useless post tbh......
    Agreed... This thread is utterly useless.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    06-23-2017 06:34 PM
    The power of the consumer... If you don't like it move along
    milehigherik likes this.
    06-23-2017 07:05 PM
    As above. This phone looks stupid AF.

LG have managed to make the G6 in normal proportions despite the 18:9...

Agree?
    I don't like it either. Too long and uncomfortable to hold. Notification bar is far out of reach. Screen is too narrow so video watching experience is killed, along with the annoying black borders on YouTube.

See how I'm holding it, it's very inconvenient.

It looks too tall and too thin-20170619_145238.jpg
    It looks too tall and too thin-img_20170619_145428.jpg
    06-23-2017 07:21 PM

You forgot that we have freedom of speech, this is a forum and people can express their opinions however they like. Constructive criticism is always good as it helps make a better product.
    06-23-2017 07:30 PM
    You forgot that we have freedom of speech, this is a forum and people can express their opinions however they like. Constructive criticism is always good as it helps make a better product.
    Works both ways though. You are free to criticize, others are free to disagree. Both should be done in a respectful manner.

Samsung isn't going to listen if you come off like a bitchy 12 year old.
    Qc_Anubis and TheyCallMeBT like this.
    06-23-2017 08:29 PM
    Please read my previous comments you'll see what i meant saying that

TLDR: constructive criticism i agree though samsung won't read posts here so wrong spot to make suggestions to them for next year.Also Op didn't make a point unlike you and made no sense with his original post ie: saying it basically sucks and that lg did it better (both technically have 18:9 ratio and bezeless screens). If it's constructive i have nothing against it it's a personnal opinion and have no idea why you think i was against it.

This just goes to proove my point saying this thread needs to be closed just because i don't support Op dosen't mean i don't support opinions and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
    which this clearly is not.
    06-23-2017 08:36 PM
    Mod Note: This thread is getting off topic and is now closed.
    06-23-2017 09:18 PM
66 123