Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got a tracking......for something. It's coming from "Brightpoint North America" via fedex. Not really sure if its the phone...or accessory. Ordered directly from Samsung the morning it was available, Samsung tracking shows nothing yet. Arrives Saturday.

It is some sort of speaker dock, passive, that they are sending out to people who pre-ordered with Samsung. I pre-ordered with them but cancelled and pre-ordered with T Mobile. Yet they are sending me one too... Go figure... Since it is free, it does not look like something that will be a great prize or anything...

drachen23

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
I have the same 0.90 lb package coming from Brightpoint. I thought it might have been something else I ordered until I read this thread. I ordered from Samsung but I didn't order the speaker dock as the extra, I ordered the Gear VR. The shipping weight of the Gear VR, at least on Amazon is 1.4 lbs. Whatever it is, I'll find out tomorrow after work...

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
at first i thought it might just be for those who ordered on day 1, however i received one and i placed my order on April 1st. now i am wondering if it is for those who ordered through samsung.com
It's definitely when ordering through Samsung but is everyone who ordered through Samsung getting this extra accessory?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
From watching numerous preorders and releases in the past there in my humble opinion no order is given when a preorder is made and when the phone actually ships ....... I know , I know it suuucks ???

Someone preordering today will probably get his or her phone as early as someone who preordered the first half hour the preorders started ?!?!

Go to previous threads for releases for the Note 7, S6 Edges , HTC M7s and M8s which I preordered you'd see folks flipping out at someone getting a tracking number after preordering the day before and those preordering the first day not having any tracking number ......it's insaaaane in the membraaane !!!!

Should have out sprint galaxy s8 phones by monday Last year i received the note 7 about 4 days begore release

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
No Pre order offers in the UK for Gear VR? That deal helped convinced me to pre order the 7edge. I guess this is available in the US?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
From watching numerous preorders and releases in the past there in my humble opinion no order is given when a preorder is made and when the phone actually ships ....... I know , I know it suuucks ???

Someone preordering today will probably get his or her phone as early as someone who preordered the first half hour the preorders started ?!?!

Go to previous threads for releases for the Note 7, S6 Edges , HTC M7s and M8s which I preordered you'd see folks flipping out at someone getting a tracking number after preordering the day before and those preordering the first day not having any tracking number ......it's insaaaane in the membraaane !!!!
Happens to me all the time. Always wondered why those who ordered after me ended up 1st in line with tracking # and shipping.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys crack me up...It's a bloody phone. People checking their order status eleventeen times per/day, coming on here and checking out who might have the smallest of pieces of new information!

Y'all need to chill. The phone will arrive when it arrives :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty