What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

What color S8/S8+ should you buy?

• Total voters

CobaDarkn3ss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd definitely want to get coral blue, but it doesn't look like it'll be available in the US. I'm kind of getting tired of Samsung in that regard.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
When the "Black Pearl" S7 came out in some markets I was extremely jealous as it looks much nicer than the Black Onyx. I pre-ordered the new Midnight Black because it looks just like the Black Pearl. All the colors are quite wonderful though if you ask me.

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I had the Coral Blue with my Note 7s and yes they were gorgeous !!!

I need something different this time so it looks as if it'll be Orchid Grey for little ole moi

Same here. I do miss Coral Blue but I had it twice on the Note7 and the second one. Gosh both recalls broke my heart.

I think black is gorgeous on this phone and it would match my truck. But I find that Orchid grey color soothing and very unique. I hope I can find a case that will let me see it.

antheocy

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Actually, while Coral Blue IS a very beautiful color and one that was highly praised, hard numbers show that the actual best sellers were black and silver. I do wish they'd have offered that color at launch for the US, but since colar blue, besides the Note 7, wasn't a launch color either, it wasn't totally unexpected. Orchid Gray seems to fill that gap a little bit.

Whatever makes you happy. but more important question would be which model the normal 8 model or the plus ?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
... Those colours are fabulous. I love the coral blue - why does it look purple to me right now? - but also, the orchid grey is beautiful!

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Got the midnight black as I love how sleek and stealthy it looks. But that orchid gray sure does look amazing! Almost swayed me to get it, especially with the black bezels

Martinspire

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The blue one looks very nice but it doesn't seem available for pre-order yet. Also i'm probably gonna wait for the prices to go down a bit. Probably order one around the summer or something