T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
as the person who posted that they had their credit card debited already went silent earlier today when someone asked them to do a partial screenshot of evidence, i'm guessing that that was a fake and we'll all have to continue to wait longer? :(

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Monday, 4/10 was listed as the start of the registration period to get your free Gear VR, and 4/18 is listed as the start date in for the platinum experience in samsung rewards for Samsung pay.

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
The Official T-Mobile Preorder Status Thread

Just wanted to make an official post with the status updates for T-Mobile preorders since they are so famous for shipping their preorders up to a week early :)

So far my status says on order will be shipped between 20-21st.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: The Official T-Mobile Preorder Status Thread

Same 20-21st but then again I have yet to be charged, I assume these will start rolling end of week early next week if history serves us.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It's surprising (or maybe it ought to be not surprising) that none of the rumors over this past weekend regarding shipping early turned out to be true!

None whatsoever!

Sad! :p

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't quite understand why all the folks speculating everywhere seem to feel that the weekends are the ONLY times that TMobile will start their shipping for the S8/S8+.

I don't see that at all. Why wouldn't today, or any day from Mon to Sun, for that matter, be equally possible? Why would we necessarily have to wait until next weekend to have a possible shipping date? It may very well be the next couple of days!

Hope springs eternal! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38