Did you keep your S8 / S8+?

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Returned my s8+ for numerous reasons. Most prevalent were, uncomfortable to hold, impossible to protect and started lagging horribly. The other issues could have been ignored.

Most people who returned theirs don't come back to the forum of that device. I was actually just about to delete this forum from my subscribed list when I decided to see one last time how things were going.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Returned my s8+ for numerous reasons. Most prevalent were, uncomfortable to hold, impossible to protect and started lagging horribly. The other issues could have been ignored.

Most people who returned theirs don't come back to the forum of that device. I was actually just about to delete this forum from my subscribed list when I decided to see one last time how things were going.
What are you using now that you return the eight plus

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Went back to the G6. I'll try the Note 8 when that comes out but I'm worried it's going to be the same ergonomics as the S8+ if not worse.
I hope the note 8 is marginally wider. A note series with an S Pen needs to have an overall larger screen, not just something tall

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I hope the note 8 is marginally wider. A note series with an S Pen needs to have an overall larger screen, not just something tall
Exactly. They need a bit more width wise to be comfortable to hold. This lineup is too narrow for my liking.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
The 8+ is actually pretty satisfactory for me. The 7edge was way too narrow for my needs
My thumb had a horrible cramp every night after a full days use (I'm on my phone ALOT). The way I hold my left thumb up the side of the phone caused, as someone else described, a feeling like carpal tunnel. It may be due to the extra weight on the top end or the minimal thickness of the phone. I just hope they balance it a bit better on the Note.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Got my Wife a S8+ and I got a S8+

Got the extra USB c cords.
We already had samsung charging pads.
Got screen covers and phone cases.

Got both phones completely setup and they are working like a charm.
They are both fast.

Both of us really like the S8 Plus.
No way are we giving them back.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered a S8 and went back to my G6. Exchanged my G6 for a S8+ and that phone had several issues. Went back to my spare phone until there was another S8+ available locally and now I'm back although not my preferred color. This phone is very lovely.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered a S8 and went back to my G6. Exchanged my G6 for a S8+ and that phone had several issues. Went back to my spare phone until there was another S8+ available locally and now I'm back although not my preferred color. This phone is very lovely.

You're worse than me lmao!

eyedoc2020

May 1, 2017
Visit site
I ended up returning my S8+ today. I was having issues with the fingerprint sensor and the biometrics unlocking the phone. Brother in law had the reboot issues. So instead of exchanging it for another phone I decided to return it and stick with my IPhone for a little while longer and see what happens in the next couple months.

As for everything else about the phone. It is amazing. The screen size and resolution is the best in the market right now. The phone awesome. I am going to wait for the kinks to get worked out and then pick another one up. Great piece of technology.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer