Got an issue with the S8 or any product? Samsung is no help...

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
They are slammed with the S8 launch so right now, live chat is down and has been for a long while. E-mail takes longer than 24 hours, maybe 3 days to get a response. Phone calls, they'll put you on hold forever. Let's hope no one has issues with their phone because getting into contact with someone at Samsung is nearly impossible. Plus they only operate during business hours, east-coast time. Is there anyway to get help from Samsung or do I have to just wait it out?

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They are slammed with the S8 launch so right now, live chat is down and has been for a long while. E-mail takes longer than 24 hours, maybe 3 days to get a response. Phone calls, they'll put you on hold forever. Let's hope no one has issues with their phone because getting into contact with someone at Samsung is nearly impossible. Plus they only operate during business hours, east-coast time. Is there anyway to get help from Samsung or do I have to just wait it out?

For most questions, you're likely to get the same, if not better, support here on AC.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
For most questions, you're likely to get the same, if not better, support here on AC.

^ This.

Lots of good information and help here and on other forums not to mention Google and YouTube.

I had the pink line on my s7 edge. I have a Samsung Experience Store in my city centre who replaced the screen in 2 working days. Didn't need to try and contact them in this case.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I love about Apple vs Samsung is that if there's an issue with iPhone, you can go to an Apple Store to get someone to fix it relatively quickly. There's no such luck with any Android phone, unfortunately. You have to bring your phone to a carrier store, and they're next to useless with troubleshooting problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress