default/home screen (Nova)

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning,

So ever since I installed the Nova Google Now companion app and set it up I've been noticing this problem:

Google Now is the far left screen and I want my default/home screen to the right of it, but the launcher is forcing the default/home screen to be two pages to the right of Google Now instead of just one page over.

I've sent feedback to the creators of Nova, but I thought I'd ask here as well in case I'm overlooking a setting. Anyone know how I can force my default/home screen to be just to the right of the Google Now page? I thought I used to always be able to set the home page to whatever one I wanted.

Thank you.

SlippySlimm

Banned
May 8, 2017
Visit site
Press and hold on the home screen and once in page preview view just click the house looking button above the window you want to be your default home screen. I have Google now on the left and the screen directly to the right is my default home screen. No issues with it.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Press and hold on the home screen and once in page preview view just click the house looking button above the window you want to be your default home screen. I have Google now on the left and the screen directly to the right is my default home screen. No issues with it.

I swear I was trying that and it wasn't working, but it finally just worked. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez