Good Morning,

So ever since I installed the Nova Google Now companion app and set it up I've been noticing this problem:

Google Now is the far left screen and I want my default/home screen to the right of it, but the launcher is forcing the default/home screen to be two pages to the right of Google Now instead of just one page over.

I've sent feedback to the creators of Nova, but I thought I'd ask here as well in case I'm overlooking a setting. Anyone know how I can force my default/home screen to be just to the right of the Google Now page? I thought I used to always be able to set the home page to whatever one I wanted.

Thank you.
    Ecm likes this.
    06-17-2017 10:51 AM
    Press and hold on the home screen and once in page preview view just click the house looking button above the window you want to be your default home screen. I have Google now on the left and the screen directly to the right is my default home screen. No issues with it.
    Kalvin Kerns likes this.
    06-17-2017 12:19 PM
    Press and hold on the home screen and once in page preview view just click the house looking button above the window you want to be your default home screen. I have Google now on the left and the screen directly to the right is my default home screen. No issues with it.
    I swear I was trying that and it wasn't working, but it finally just worked. Thank you!
    06-17-2017 03:18 PM
    I swear I was trying that and it wasn't working, but it finally just worked. Thank you!
    You're welcome! Glad you got it working.
    Kalvin Kerns likes this.
    06-17-2017 04:53 PM