Ringtones

CosmicMiami

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Recently acquired a S8 on Sprint. My S5 took a crap.

I'm not a fan of the stock ringtones. I like the old ones on my S5 but they are not available on the S8. Where can I get all the ringtones that were on my S5? I don't want the custom ones, they have all been saved. I just want the stock notification tones from the S5.

BTW, I cannot access the old phone. It won't charge and I don't have another battery.

Thanks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As said previously I would suggest Zedge. Having a few ads load up for the free ringtones is better then going out and getting malware or something that could be illegal.

CosmicMiami

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Thanks anyway. I just want the stock ringtones from the S5. Having to scroll through and listen to all the silliness on Zedge is not what I want to do with my time.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Okay. Thanks anyway. I just want the stock ringtones from the S5. Having to scroll through and listen to all the silliness on Zedge is not what I want to do with my time.
All you would have to do is type in the name of the notification tone from the S5 and if they're on their that would bring them up. A quick Google search should give you their names.

CosmicMiami

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. The problem is, I don't know the names. The S5 is dead. I'm surprised that the stock S8 tones are not very extensive and don't include the older stock tones. Strange.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't verified this link. But, a quick Google search brought this up in a few seconds. Use a PC, download, unzip and copy the ones you want to your phone.
http://d-h.st/OWJ
Make sure you're on a well protected PC as some sites are that are returned in a search may have malware attached to them via pop-ups.
You can do the search yourself. This is how I have always found ringtones for the latest phones. XDA forums usually have a lot of these as well and they are a more respected site.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Recently acquired a S8 on Sprint. My S5 took a crap.

I'm not a fan of the stock ringtones. I like the old ones on my S5 but they are not available on the S8. Where can I get all the ringtones that were on my S5? I don't want the custom ones, they have all been saved. I just want the stock notification tones from the S5.

BTW, I cannot access the old phone. It won't charge and I don't have another battery.

Thanks.

I've been using the same notification tones for years and I wanted to keep the same when I moved to other phones and now the S8. In my case the one that was missing was called Bubbles, so I just looked for Samsung Bubbles notification and carefully browsed through all the options an downloaded the one with better sound quality and I'm using it since then.

I know that you are talking about ringtones but it should be just the same than Notification tones. The post above seems to have found for you a direct link to a zip file containing these ringtones, just as he mentioned, be careful while unzipping it and just copy the ones that you want to your phone.

**EDIT** I tried to copy the link to the file but when I inserted the link into the post it changes it to the Download Wallpaper page instead of Ringtones.

So, try accesing it through the original article here . http://www.droidviews.com/download-samsung-galaxy-s5-stock-wallpapers-in-full-hd-quality/

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
ZEDGE has alot of downloads. If you want to make a custom one from a part of a song, ringdroid will let you cut out any part of a song you want and assign it to whoever you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa